Deaths_Crow

Jun 3, 2023
I'm sorry for asking a question that has been asked a thousand times over but I'm hitting a brick wall here. What exactly did I do wrong? Every time I try to open CS it gives me this error image_2024-04-07_134724655.png

Here is what it looks like. I think it's a messed up order somewhere but I've never used Qpsp before so I don't even know where to go from here.
image_2024-04-07_134646192.png

Slackas

May 12, 2019
i got all the silver clothes and got a scene of the mc fighting but after that the clothes disappeared and i cant do any silver stuff

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I'm sorry for asking a question that has been asked a thousand times over but I'm hitting a brick wall here. What exactly did I do wrong? Every time I try to open CS it gives me this error View attachment 3519948

Here is what it looks like. I think it's a messed up order somewhere but I've never used Qpsp before so I don't even know where to go from here.
View attachment 3519945
... I'd avoid keeping them in the same folder like that (the qsp player files and the game files, I mean). I don't think that's causing your issue, but it'll make updating the game a bit of a weird endeavour.

Your actual problem would be that your CleanSlate file is only 7KB. I don't have 0.12.8, but 0.12.5 is 13,488KB... so you're doing something wrong. I'd guess that you're probably not waiting for the file to be extracted fully, based on my own experience.

Deaths_Crow

Jun 3, 2023
... I'd avoid keeping them in the same folder like that (the qsp player files and the game files, I mean). I don't think that's causing your issue, but it'll make updating the game a bit of a weird endeavour.

Your actual problem would be that your CleanSlate file is only 7KB. I don't have 0.12.8, but 0.12.5 is 13,488KB... so you're doing something wrong. I'd guess that you're probably not waiting for the file to be extracted fully, based on my own experience.

Thank you so much, that fixed everything.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
v1.0.0

• Media Conversion is full finished!
    • Total reduction in file size of over 1GB for a final v1.0.0 size of 1.70Gb.
    • I decided to bump the game up to v1.0.0 due to the significance of the shifted media
  • Some Minor Bug fixes
  • Most of this update is for Silver Slut
    • Reworked initial scenes
      • the way the individual Clothing items work has changed
      • you can no long add Silver clothing items to your planned outfit (with one exception)
      • they have to be put on in the correct order
    • ArchNemsis - Super Slut
      • she tries to foil you from stoping crimes
      • Meet her in the final room of the Secret Lab
      • NOTE: this path does contain a "bad ending"
    • Slut Patrol
      • Silver Slut doesn't have to wait for crime to find her, she can go search for it on Patrol.
  • New Trait - Night Breed
  • New Kink - Pay to Play

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while, but the pacing today seems off in many ways. The MC is asked to get a relic by sleeping with the gym jerk guy, yet they're not nearly fully transformed and are currently struggling with not looking like a man after the initial magic wore off. Meanwhile Melissa is constantly asking for the MC to join the dating contest, even though she hasn't even proposed being a wingwoman. On top of that she's already asking to go to the modelling gig together, but I don't want her to find out the MC still has a dick. So I have to intentionally keep her relationship low by skipping her gym invitation. And now after several weeks the MC finally had the transformation dream, but the transformation didn't happen. Instead her body just "felt warm" for a couple of days now...

What is happening? It feels like I have to actively influence the pacing in artificial ways, because otherwise the progression and events would make no sense.
How long does it take to finally transform completely after the dream? I might have to go back and tweak the mental stats to time it right with the events.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CleanSlate-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i got all the silver clothes and got a scene of the mc fighting but after that the clothes disappeared and i cant do any silver stuff
The clothes arent needed anymore. You need to wear the silver choker to get silver slut events. The new patrol option seems to be broken, people over at tfgamessite cant get it it activate.

Why, after almost 4 year of game, a lot of images are missing or broken?
I find most images work. Unless youre talking about rape, a lot of the rape related images for male dont exist. Or just really specific positions, a lot of shower scenes dont have images.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so i think i found the silver piece at FH, but there was nothing to click on, nothing, had to do a ES to get out, wth, I want to do the silver thing but looks like it isn't gonna happen, hopefully just a bug

Feb 23, 2018
hopefully now that the conversion is done better content can be released. hoping for more/better jobs than hooters. more groping/corruption. More life sim. more forced corruption. better therapist scenes that maybe include hypnosis. better interaction with the old dude. make the old dude bi. more ways to complete relic missions without being female but forcing you down the path of being one.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
where do i find all the The Silver Slut stuff? P.S also how do i get ownership of mansion?

Last edited:

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Just want to say kudos to the author for the video format change. Hard drives and ISPs everywhere appreciate your efforts.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes