Clarababylegs - Streamer/youtuber - Goes Full Camwhore Mode

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
She gone have to step her game up real quick she is losing a lot of viewers now,
And the reason for this is that recently another streamer/youtuber also has gone doing some mfc on the side
its Celestia Vega and she litterly broke MFC on her first day, it had like fucked load time and everything.

Also unlike clara she actually has no issues showing ass titties and vagina. so yea if clara wants some loving back she has to step up her game soon or you know... move on to something else XD

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
She gone have to step her game up real quick she is losing a lot of viewers now,
And the reason for this is that recently another streamer/youtuber also has gone doing some mfc on the side
its Celestia Vega and she litterly broke MFC on her first day, it had like fucked load time and everything.

Also unlike clara she actually has no issues showing ass titties and vagina. so yea if clara wants some loving back she has to step up her game soon or you know... move on to something else XD
Would be great to have a thread for her and her videos

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
is she even camming anymore? i logged into MFC last night and saw that she hadn't been on in a week.
I think she still does yes from what I found is that august 31 is her bday and possible she might stream she does however have a skype shit going on that day.

PS:not sure if my img are loading or not fkn shit is acting iffy

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes