Here's a lucky shot while I was skipping :biggrin:

^fixed your image / tcms

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
On the plus side the bush seems to be gone (thank god) and some nice pussy shots.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
i don't care what people say. her moaning turns me on, and she's sexy as fuck. i watch in hopes of the slips. even if she's actively hiding things, that makes the peeks just a bit more hot.

Reactions: muttdoggy and Gio

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I've decided not to actively search for more content of her, for a few minor reasons.

1: She is a huge tease (which in itself isnt bad)
2: Time spent vs content doesnt add up
3: I really dislike her latest attempt of getting a full 60s/70s bush, even in its 'growing phase' it looks horrendous

You can always go look up or where most of her stuff ends up anyways, and if you find something and post it here Im sure someone will appreciate it and thank you.
Btw by following those links i found her:

for who i don't give a shit but WTF i saw !!!!
Personal Pic
$100 or more per month
You will be recognized here on my patreon as a top donor. We can talk photo details over email!

Are you kidding me ! From now on if i see someone bitching about milking the patrons for a 15 USD game, i send him this link. I've never really check out all those camgirls stuff and thank god it didn't exist when i was a horny teen coz it costs more than a car or even a house mortgage...

Reactions: Cirro84

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw by following those links i found her:

for who i don't give a shit but WTF i saw !!!!
Personal Pic
$100 or more per month
You will be recognized here on my patreon as a top donor. We can talk photo details over email!

Are you kidding me ! From now on if i see someone bitching about milking the patrons for a 15 USD game, i send him this link. I've never really check out all those camgirls stuff and thank god it didn't exist when i was a horny teen coz it costs more than a car or even a house mortgage...
I find it a bit funny that the title of her patreon is "Abigale Mandler is creating art" ........ lulz

btw, that abigale person seems to be a youtuber (among other more lewd things) who does ASMR shit..

Reactions: Cirro84

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Any good vids from her been a while since the last update
nope. she's losing popularity, i think. a lot of people have stopped giving a shit about her shows because she still isn't showing anything, still asks for too many tokens and is sometimes not even "paying out" for the rewards that she says she'll give.

she's hot as shit and i'd love to see her start getting naked, but until she does, i'm out too.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Funny thing about attention whores... when people stop paying attention, they get desperate for more attention, and start showing more. If 10,000 people unsubscribe, she'll bring on the horse-cock, or dragon dildo.

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
She was going in a good direction with that fuck machine but I think she got scared about losing control when she really got into it and lost her composure a bit.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes