LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Go to the second floor; there's the refugee's necklace, who stands outside the shop

You need to find the bear cave. It should be to the left of the screen where the two lions, or maybe one screen away. Anyway, check the quest log - she should be in the Thick of the Woods or something.

So ive looked everywhere on both screens. and i cant find it. the only cave i can find is the first one with the dead bear. any more detail on what im missing? is this quest finished?

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
(Hunt or be hunted) Quest
So ive looked everywhere on both screens. and i cant find it. the only cave i can find is the first one with the dead bear. any more detail on what im missing? is this quest finished?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
there's a path in the north of the woods leading to the poacher camp, in the same area with the two lions. go there next.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
But there is no poacher camp, and that tail leads to the cave with the dead bear. there is a trail to the south in the area with the two lions but i cant go that way. and no poacher camp in the area with two loins.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
mp, and that tail leads to the cave with the dead bear. there is a trail to the south in the area with the two lions but i cant go that way. and no poacher camp in the area with two loins.
Don't know where you stuck so i'm just breaking it down.

1. First you go to the bear cave with the ranger, enter the cave, get the bear motley.
2. Return to ranger hq, show it to the girl, get the trap and/or suit, whichever you want
3. Go outside the ranger hq, talk to main ranger girl and you should be automatically transported to the area with the two lions (go north then)
4. That should get it done.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the Brabannois Club crashing their game when they talk with the guy about working there?
When I did, an error popped up saying "img/animation/icon.png" not found... and the screen remains blank.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
So if I get it right, the story branches out after you leave the refugee camp, and there is no way to just go back and do everything as in see all content in one game through.

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
So if I get it right, the story branches out after you leave the refugee camp, and there is no way to just go back and do everything as in see all content in one game through.
Most of the content is currently avaiable through both current branches.
You miss a few scenes in the fort or the minihub in the starting village before sailing off to the main city part of the game.
You start at different locations there depending on if you did the fort or village, but (as far as I can tell) the content of both starting points can be done for both paths.

The other main branching bit is the church, with a dom or sub route that will, apparently, eventually come back together, but they're not developed that far yet.
Before the overhaul, you were either sailed off to the current city or sold to the meathole in Rothspike, but that part isn't implemented yet.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Most of the content is currently avaiable through both current branches.
You miss a few scenes in the fort or the minihub in the starting village before sailing off to the main city part of the game.
You start at different locations there depending on if you did the fort or village, but (as far as I can tell) the content of both starting points can be done for both paths.

The other main branching bit is the church, with a dom or sub route that will, apparently, eventually come back together, but they're not developed that far yet.
Before the overhaul, you were either sailed off to the current city or sold to the meathole in Rothspike, but that part isn't implemented yet.
I figured there are three ways to leave the refugee camp.

One through the old man, which I used way back before the game got overhauled, it took you to some town and I had played this part a bit back then.
The other is through getting the permit and then shipped off to some cell where someone comes to become your Master, is this now in the same town as with the above option?

The third one, I discovered just today but didn't follow, is escaping with Beth. Where does that one lead to?

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018

One through the old man, which I used way back before the game got overhauled, it took you to some town and I had played this part a bit back then.
The other is through getting the permit and then shipped off to some cell where someone comes to become your Master, is this now in the same town as with the above option?

The third one, I discovered just today but didn't follow, is escaping with Beth. Where does that one lead to?
Escaping the Fort with Beth leads to some sewers and then to the same village as following the old mans secret path. This is the way I took almost every time.

And if Clarie got raped on the ship, it leads now to a shore in Valos. This was the way to the meat Pit in Rathpike before the overhaul.

So there are four ways to leave the refugee camp.

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017

They are in the same town, yeah. The difference is that, if you sail off with the Pirates in the small village, you end up as a free person in the village, whereas the fort ships you straight into the aforementioned cell.

If you went with the pirates you eventually land in the cell with the sister-loving pervert through a quest anyway, so it's not a big difference. The major difference is that you only get the fort scenes or either the scenes in the small village depending on if you got smuggled/escaped the fort with Beth or were sailed off in the fort.

Jul 7, 2018
Does anybody know where you can get both of the gemstones to put into the tablet for "The Call of The Deep" Quest? Any help would be appreciated

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Does anybody know where you can get both of the gemstones to put into the tablet for "The Call of The Deep" Quest? Any help would be appreciated
i remember; that the emerald stone is in the Pub, where you can work in Valos, and the Rubin you get trough the Quest for the Guy who is suspended from the Library

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
The simplest way ist propably to buy them on the market. You have to go to the vendor on the market who normally sells jewelry, (rings and bracelets i think). There's a crate just beside him, if you activate it the guy will talk to you about his special high value goods which is in fact a selections of different gems which you can then buy.

There's also an other way. You can get the ruby by doing the questline for the book nerd which lives in one of the houses in town. You have to read his book first before you can start the questline. If i recall correctly one copy of it can be found in his house. But you really have to read it, just picking it up isn't enough.

An Emerald can be found in the Pub of Valos. I don't know if you need a certain skill level to get it but i found a sparkling spot in the Pub basically in the stalls, which was an Emerald.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes