Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Back then i had finished the ranch quest, Isobelle and thunder where "together" and i was on beth and Gale quest (unfinished) i don't want to start over so, could it be possible to have the ranch back ? A save or something, the refugies had come to chemont town (the mother stayed at camp tho.) Thanks.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
The Claire x Charlotte x Bellevue ending is a bit of a scam considering the CGs used in it are recycled...

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
i gotta know, why is this game not finished yet, its 2024. The hell happened?
Idk consider they stopped working on it while they finished the entire other game and then only slowly picked it back up.
Im really sorry but 8 years and this one is still only at v0.26 ? I think I might be dead by the time 1.0 will come out and thats not even a joke but actual reality.
Because they finished the whole other game during it and didn't do anything for this. What happened in those 2 years since then, I can't tell. But it's not like they worked on this for a while.

Reactions: Krashch1

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
i gotta know, why is this game not finished yet, its 2024. The hell happened?
I can partially answer this as someone who's been following this game for a long time.

Firstly, the game was completely redone from the ground up at one point whilst transporting it over to the version of RPGMaker that it's on currently and it was only some years ago where they reached a point that surpassed the original version of the game. This obviously halted process for a rather long time, and while not uncommon in game development, it's very tough when you have what is effectively very few people working on the game. (I think it's actually just one main game dev and then maybe a couple others helping but don't quote me) Regardless, it's a bit better on this front now as everything that comes out now is new content but it is slow going.

Secondly, the other game. Overgrown Genesis. Yeah, they made a whole other game during development for this one and finished it. It's a thing, like it or dislike it. I personally think the other game is decent, but eh. I think it speaks more on the fact that the development for this game is, and has been, poor if they can make and finish another game while still developing this one. Yes, this game does have a lot of content and is larger in scale, but it's also been in development far longer and it's dev cycle has been fairly lacking for a long time.

Next, the Patreon, but not necessarily in the way others think. Patreon members can influence what content is made/added next. Need I say why this is not a great idea? Most of the people playing this game would rather see new content that hits their strike zone than see the game finished quicker, hence you have a game that self prolongs itself by constantly giving certain people what they want rather than being naturally pushed to a finish by a set idea of a > b > c. I've always disliked this aspect personally, but I understand why it exists.

Finally, the art issue. They have a main artist they primarily work with, and a handful of other sub-artists they bring in every now and then. There's been a couple times, that I know of off-hand, where scenes are finished and they end up waiting until they have the art for it because their main artist is indisposed. This issue seems to have been resolved at this point, I think it's key to note that it was an issue at one point.

All-in-all, the game's development cycle is fraught with just a lot of struggling, some of it very needless and other parts significant growing pains. It updates about 3-4 times a year and sometimes only one of those updates is actually notable in content depth.

But, hey, at least it's still chugging along unlike a bunch of other games that just had the devs dip lol. I'm sure the game'll be great when it's completed in like 5-6 years!

Anyway, next on the agenda is Ranch content I believe, so something to look forward to for y'all Ranch enjoyers.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I can partially answer this as someone who's been following this game for a long time.

Firstly, the game was completely redone from the ground up at one point whilst transporting it over to the version of RPGMaker that it's on currently and it was only some years ago where they reached a point that surpassed the original version of the game. This obviously halted process for a rather long time, and while not uncommon in game development, it's very tough when you have what is effectively very few people working on the game. (I think it's actually just one main game dev and then maybe a couple others helping but don't quote me) Regardless, it's a bit better on this front now as everything that comes out now is new content but it is slow going.

Secondly, the other game. Overgrown Genesis. Yeah, they made a whole other game during development for this one and finished it. It's a thing, like it or dislike it. I personally think the other game is decent, but eh. I think it speaks more on the fact that the development for this game is, and has been, poor if they can make and finish another game while still developing this one. Yes, this game does have a lot of content and is larger in scale, but it's also been in development far longer and it's dev cycle has been fairly lacking for a long time.

Next, the Patreon, but not necessarily in the way others think. Patreon members can influence what content is made/added next. Need I say why this is not a great idea? Most of the people playing this game would rather see new content that hits their strike zone than see the game finished quicker, hence you have a game that self prolongs itself by constantly giving certain people what they want rather than being naturally pushed to a finish by a set idea of a > b > c. I've always disliked this aspect personally, but I understand why it exists.

Finally, the art issue. They have a main artist they primarily work with, and a handful of other sub-artists they bring in every now and then. There's been a couple times, that I know of off-hand, where scenes are finished and they end up waiting until they have the art for it because their main artist is indisposed. This issue seems to have been resolved at this point, I think it's key to note that it was an issue at one point.

All-in-all, the game's development cycle is fraught with just a lot of struggling, some of it very needless and other parts significant growing pains. It updates about 3-4 times a year and sometimes only one of those updates is actually notable in content depth.

But, hey, at least it's still chugging along unlike a bunch of other games that just had the devs dip lol. I'm sure the game'll be great when it's completed in like 5-6 years!

Anyway, next on the agenda is Ranch content I believe, so something to look forward to for y'all Ranch enjoyers.
Thank you for your PARTIAL answer... Can we find the full version in the bookstores or do you provide a PDF?

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
I'll release the game's history of development as an e-book when the game finishes in ten years lol, but yeah it's a lot.

Still occasionally enjoy this game tho.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
No fuckin way. It's been 84 years..... update ain't even on patreon yet??? Was it released in the discord or something?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone know how to get Bellevue x Charlotte x Claire? , I got Claire and Charlotte corrupted by Bellevue but only got Charlotte x Bellevue ending

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.3 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
For APK players. The trigger hit boxes are one cell off and that breaks some quests. The dungeon cells sleep hit box is above the bed and unreachable. And there are many others so good luck.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone help me how to fix this error?

View attachment 3569146

Where do I make this item or find it?

View attachment 3569169

Are you sure you have the latest version of the game from here ? If so go to Discord Server category claire_quest_bugs and paste the picture. Despite the elimination of more than 150 bugs there is still something left. In addition, you need to take into account that there are very many variations of the game style. Sometimes some people do not feel like playing from the beginning and skip using cheats a few chapters. The game then has to adjust what you have done. Some people return to tasks already completed and the game gets murky.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes