Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Wow this series still going on i remember finishing one of the endings, does this mean there is a true ending or something

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Yea but the Baker family ending was amazing. I'm only sorry you don't get to repeat the final scene when you sleep at their house , and that is over.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Wow, thought this was dead. Last time I played it, it was amazing. I hope to see it finished one year.

Reactions: daaar

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClairesQuest-0.26.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, thought this was dead. Last time I played it, it was amazing. I hope to see it finished one year.
The game will not be dead for long until 2034, support for the game is planned. By the end of this year, there will be smaller bug fixes and some tasks to be completed. And once a year, new tasks and larger missions will be added to the game.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The game will not be dead for long until 2034, support for the game is planned. By the end of this year, there will be smaller bug fixes and some tasks to be completed. And once a year, new tasks and larger missions will be added to the game.
In all fairness, at the current rate it's 'planned' in the same way i plan to get around to doing things tomorrow or next week and yet somehow never quite seem to get around to actually doing anything.

Even his Patreon is full of sneak peeks and Art packs, but that's not him, that's his artists. The Patreon page may as well be Claire's OnlyFans account at this point, because content wise...

Reactions: NewSeal

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Remember everyone, 2 updates in 1 year. Goodbye and see you again at the end of this year. (I guess)

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes