• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MeowMeowTimeTime

Apr 1, 2022
The Good Doctor quest does not get marked as completed, even after choosing a side. Anyone else experiencing this bug?
On version 0.26.1

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The Russian dude few posts above said today .... still nothing. I played the android version only 3 new scenes. I tough there were suppose to be more scenes like the Ranger's ending , the Baker family ending and so on ...

Reactions: tinypenis420

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The Russian dude few posts above said today .... still nothing. I played the android version only 3 new scenes. I tough there were suppose to be more scenes like the Ranger's ending , the Baker family ending and so on ...
Directly from their Discord

"Claire's Quest version 0.26.2 will be released later this week on the 5th of April (US Eastern Time)!

Be sure to free up your weekend with some private time!

---

UPCOMING SCENES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE (0.26.2):

Rangers (These Old Bones): Claire x Sinn-sìth. Features undead beasts, rough sex, and possession/transformation."

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
what happened to the orange haired mom? she's like both in the town route and the fort route with her kid, but like different families?! and sometimes appears in the isles and sometimes doesnt

meliodas12355

Feb 5, 2019
I can't use the program on the Mac. I always get an error message. The "Game" program could not be opened. Can anyone help me?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
He did not lie . What level of subscription do you have on Patreon that you have not received the new version of the game ?
so, they lied about friday update drop?
The game was released as described. For Patreon subscribers. No one lied to anyone. The free version here will appear together with the Steam version. But in a few weeks. Unless someone from the subscribers makes it available.

Reactions: tinypenis420

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.2 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes