muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks @Architect ! Updated OP!
*Keep in mind this site somehow treats "!" in addresses as "%2" so that's why mega addresses tend to go the main mega page*
- I fixed that when I moved the link because I did copy and paste and then checked for "%2" and changed those to "!" :confused:

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks @Architect ! Updated OP!
*Keep in mind this site somehow treats "!" in addresses as "%2" so that's why mega addresses tend to go the main mega page*
- I fixed that when I moved the link because I did copy and paste and then checked for "%2" and changed those to "!" :confused:
Just a heads up, your link seems to be missing the colon following the "https".

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a heads up, your link seems to be missing the colon following the "https".

Edit: Oh, and the link is down :(
Thanks for the heads up! The : is missing from the link and on patreon and I missed that. O.O
Had to go to patreon link and fix it in my browser cuz it wanted to add a "%2" to the beginning of the link as well.
@Architect.. feel free to use our link to fix the patreon link. And thank @goddlike for catching it!

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
His main issue with this game is his spectacular hand of god style bad luck with losing artists on this project and how fantastically slow development of his CGIs are for claire's quest.
Ah thanks mate, I wanted to make sure I didn't get a wonky download or some shit.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@RazzleDazzle That's one way of putting it. It is currently fairly stable (for now), hopefully will remain so till completion.

@Bkbuddhaboy I'm actually planning on cutting the game into pieces. One version will be a limited demo, where you'll get the play the entire Prologue in a 'select' demo where all the scenes are finished and have CGs. The other is the full demo, with everything in so far, blackscreens, incomplete questlines, and all, and if you download that you know what you're getting.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Architect , this may actually help a lot. This unfinished state of quests and scenes is what puts me off from the game. I hate the idea of wondering around, not knowing if you've missed something, or a quest line is just not finished yet. Getting the scenes without the art is also what stops me from playing.
If you can somehow cut it in to pieces and release them as they are more or less complete, I'm sure you'll gather more support.
This new artist looks very good, btw, I hope you can keep him for the whole game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
@RazzleDazzle That's one way of putting it. It is currently fairly stable (for now), hopefully will remain so till completion.

@Bkbuddhaboy I'm actually planning on cutting the game into pieces. One version will be a limited demo, where you'll get the play the entire Prologue in a 'select' demo where all the scenes are finished and have CGs. The other is the full demo, with everything in so far, blackscreens, incomplete questlines, and all, and if you download that you know what you're getting.
Trying to look through your patreon looking for changelogs to update the main post while trying to avoid looking at the pictures cause of spoilers is rather hard. :p Also, dude, this is one hell of a .

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I was playing this a bit again recently and once the images are in and it isn't just all back screens during events, this has the promise of being one of the best games out there. The writing and balance and really good and there is lots of content already.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@stoper Yes, a lot of players have complained about the blackscreen scenes. Simultaneously, others don't mind it. So the best solution, to me, would be to make two separate demos so people who care strongly about artwork can play a limited, full-artwork version.

@TheImage The pictures are all cutoff previews, not the full ones, so when playing the game you'll see something much nicer! And thanks, I specifically requested that angle. ;P

@Alleykatt Thank you! If you only want to play an area where all the images are in, stick to the Prologue. That's mostly finished.

Reactions: Krull and stoper
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Any walkthrough for this game? I'm lost after I board the ship to the Isles.
There are so many characters to talk to, and it gets boring really fast.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@

Well... Claire's Quest is more of an open-world, exploration-type game, so that's actually done on purpose. Explore, talk to everyone, and you'll get hints and clues leading to scenes and quests. There have been a few calls for a walkthrough, so I might get around to that eventually. For now, though, I'm just doing a scene guide to let people know what scenes there are.

If you prefer a more linear approach, I also make another game called Sex Zombie, which is quite straightforward in terms of the storyline and finding scenes.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Well... Claire's Quest is more of an open-world, exploration-type game, so that's actually done on purpose. Explore, talk to everyone, and you'll get hints and clues leading to scenes and quests. There have been a few calls for a walkthrough, so I might get around to that eventually. For now, though, I'm just doing a scene guide to let people know what scenes there are.
Wow, the dev is here? Great job with the game.

If you prefer a more linear approach, I also make another game called Sex Zombie, which is quite straightforward in terms of the storyline and finding scenes.
I tried it. Like it. But just too difficult for me. Couldn't pass chapter 1. I know, embarassing.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes