yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CKBreakVersion-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
CK: Break Version [v0.4] [ArcGames]

SIZE ~ 320 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Can somebody please explain to me which version of these game is which and if any of them are finished or original? I'm completely confused i wanted to try it out but there are so many versions around i don't know which of them to download...

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can somebody please explain to me which version of these game is which and if any of them are finished or original? I'm completely confused i wanted to try it out but there are so many versions around i don't know which of them to download...
Corrupted Kingdoms by ArcGames is the original. It is not finished. It has more content, but (imo) the sandbox elements make it more tedious to get said content.
CK Break Version by Reproduces is a pure VN remake of the original, taking out the sandbox elements. It is also not finished. It has less content because it just recently started being developed but is less tedious to get said content.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'power_selector'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/emma.rpyc", line 145, in script call
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1725, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script/emma.rpyc", line 145, in script call
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'power_selector'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Corrupted Kingdoms: VN Version 0.4
Thu Jun 15 19:57:37 2023
get this error when selecting "use your powers" on emma

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Reproduces said:
This version has been disassembled and rebuilt in such a way that only the pure plot is left in it
So this mean there's no combat game in your version of CK ?

If that's the case, i will download your version and play it, cause the original version, with the change into a combat system of the eighties made me delete it from my putter, hated it with a passion, which was a bit sad because up to that combat whatchamacallit "thing", i loved dearly that game.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Hahaha the "fan remake=bad" discussion in this thread is so very dumb.
Imagine you went to a restaurant which served an awesome fish dish but it was full of bones (pointless sandbox and boring-ass combat system). Then some guy figures out a nice bone removal tool that only leaves a nice fish fillet for those who were bothered by the bones everywhere and gives it out for free.
And then everyone promptly loses their shit because IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BONES IN IT AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET IT WITHOUT THEM REEEEEEE!

Do you guys not realize how dumb that reaction is?

Plenty of mainstream games have entire modding comunities who add stuff they like and remove stuff they don't like and nobody bats an eye. But somehow when it's a lewd game its NOT OK!!! Why does this happen so frequently here? I don't understand.

This version keeps the good stuff and throws out the bad, well that's my opinion at least. If you don't like it this way then that's perfectly fine, just play the original. Just, live and let live guys. People like different things. If a mod/remake can make more people enjoy something then that's a net positive, because it brings in some people who wouldn't have played it otherwise.

Nobody is hurting the original dev here. Condensing and improving upon someone's work is OK, as long as it's not taking customers away from the original dev. Nobody here can argue that customer have been "stolen". It's actually quite the opposite.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Well, good luck. Personally I think the "sandbox" (really?) part of it was a nice distraction and a pace setter. Pure story would have a lot of things happening abruptly one after another. But to each their own. I think it is a nice initiative and it will be interesting to see how it goes and how (if) the dev will support it.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hahaha the "fan remake=bad" discussion in this thread is so very dumb.
Do you guys not realize how dumb that reaction is?

Plenty of mainstream games have entire modding comunities who add stuff they like and remove stuff they don't like and nobody bats an eye. But somehow when it's a lewd game its NOT OK!!!
Why does this happen so frequently here? I don't understand.

Nobody is hurting the original dev here. Condensing and improving upon someone's work is OK, as long as it's not taking customers away from the original dev. Nobody here can argue that customer have been "stolen". It's actually quite the opposite.
popabear Your point is well made. However, may I help you understand? The answer is simple.

When you're posting on F-95 anonymously,
Bitching at other people's work is free . . .and easy . . .and ego fulfilling!!

especially from those who have no 'skin in the game', who feel safe behind their avatars and are pathetic whining posters.

I speak from a position of a modder who has just spent 8 months modding a great game. It is a sand box game that works. For some games the sandbox is right and great. It creates a 'world' you can go into and live within and progress as you wish when it is done right.

However, sometimes, and for some games, it is boring when you want to 'get on with it' and then a straight "VN" is the way to go. There is ROOM FOR BOTH STYLES! I've played the original Corrupt Kingdoms and thrashed around in it trying to find the story line and I like this version somewhat better. Horray for this DEV!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

And pay no attention to the pathetic little whining 'we don't like it' posters!!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I can't understand how I was thinking when I started to play games here. I put sandbox in my search so I only got sandbox games. I thought it was easier to follow what was going to happen (even if the grinding could be really bad*). Then some really bad snadbox games got me irritated, luckily, and I took away that request in my search. Nowadays I play a few sandbox games, but the rest isn't sandbox. I still download a new game with sandbox but more often than not I take it away and ignore it.

So, I tried this with sandbox, it went to my ignore list very quickly. Then I was very happy when I discovered this one and I'm still happy for it. This is really a good "boneless fish"! (But strömmingflundra should have bones! Strömming is a type of herring you can fish in certain parts of the Baltic sea that has a lot of small bones that I don't nearly notice. Serve strömmingsflundra, mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam and this guy will have his favorite food.) Like some games works better with sandbox if you don't notice it.

*I learned early how to cheat, $ money += 1000, $ jennie_love += 1, and stuff like that to put in the console. Made the grinding less troublesome! :LOL:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone know when will be the next update for the VN CK version ?
Going by the abandoned tag, the dev not being online here since August as well as having afaik no discord or other social medias linked to the project, probably never.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
What a shame, just when i discover this incredible mod/version that would save me from the boring sandbox, it's abandoned. Hope that Reproduces come back someday, pls :cry:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote