VGJ

Aug 14, 2017
Why do people keep labeling first iteration as 1.0, 1.0 means gold and are feature complete

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i never thought you would put anti cheat in the game. really hate grinding to be hhonest but fine by me now

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
I updated the version from 1.0 to 0.1, sorry for the inconvenience.
Nice :]
I have one wish if i can, plz do incest format to end, dont change this, and dont add more and more women , when on progress we will have 120 girls on map, and max sex what we get it will touching hairs of all them.

No sound its normal ?
( sry for my english ;) )

Reactions: kazaf

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
can you guys tell me there are contents except the succubus??

i thought 3 gigas already have so many content in it.i have been playing ffor 4 hours!!!! and not find any content

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
the only real scene in this game is the first one with the succubus, other than that it's all just peek stuff. There's groundwork here but i wanna save anybody else from wasting time looking for something extra when there isn't.
You are too Late!!!! i have been playing for 4 hhours

Reactions: Dorf56 and AJBit

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice setup for this game.
I just wish it was clear enough when we reach the end of content for the update. For exemple, I couldn't get any points with Claire but I don't know if it's normal or not..

Also.. will there be some plans for [impregnation] and/or [lactation] fetishes? I really hope so ;)

Reactions: privetin13
Sep 21, 2017
I'm really glad that you like it! I wanted to make it kinda realistic, in the sense that you can't really just corrupt every girl just by being a little nice to them but at the same time I didn't want complete mind control so I tried to land somewhere in between. If you have any more suggestions story wise or anything else please check out the discord and you can leave them all in there as I will be looking through them :)
Huh, so its not mind control? If you dont mind me asking and spoiling, how will the game play out? Is it more of a gradual brainwashing or influencing? Or is it more of a 'liberation' of morals and taboos

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Huh, so its not mind control? If you dont mind me asking and spoiling, how will the game play out? Is it more of a gradual brainwashing or influencing? Or is it more of a 'liberation' of morals and taboos
I tried to make it at least kinda realistic in the sense that you can't fuck every girl you find just by being nice to them but at the same time I didn't want it to be full on mind control since it wouldn't feel like they genuinely care about the MC. So I tried to land somewhere in between. They will slowly become more corrupt as the game goes on. So in the end it's a bot of both, you get them to like you by being nice and making advances but the succubus pushes things a bit from behind the scenes.

Reactions: bangbang300

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Not much in way of content but I'm already liking the premise of the story and the visuals. I really like it when they model those characters with mind broken faces like that. I'll surely keep this one under my radar.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
the game is nice but its almost an exact copy of lust village lol. but im a huge fan that its more corruption based than mind control like in lust village.

it would be nice if the dev added pictures to show what rooms the girls are in. and add something to let you know if theres a new scene or something when talking to someone so that you dont repeat stuff. but its understandable that these things are easier said than done. the game has a solid base so far. good luck dev

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
the game is nice but its almost an exact copy of lust village lol. but im a huge fan that its more corruption based than mind control like in lust village.

it would be nice if the dev added pictures to show what rooms the girls are in. and add something to let you know if theres a new scene or something when talking to someone so that you dont repeat stuff. but its understandable that these things are easier said than done. the game has a solid base so far. good luck dev
I don't know if it's fair to say that it is an exact copy, it is inspired by that type of game. In any case, at least this one has much better English than the Mr. C games lol.

Dec 23, 2019
I haven't made it past introdoctuin and the first breakfast scene. You just get droped into the shity working sandbox with no directions, goals or ingame guide. I don't even know, is that all there is now in the game or I should stumble on some content using my six sense? What's the point in realising broken game, to piss people off?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I was very interested in the game, Mhyrorin is simply magnificent, the other characters are also great, but for now we get mercy from them in any action, which is a pity)) And I hope that the relationship with them, that Mhyrorin, will be mainly based on Love, lust, and passion. You can, of course, have elements like “training” as they did here, or blackmail, but not too harsh.

There are a couple of bugs:
I can’t call Mhyrorin in a room when I go through the room icons, I have to click on the icon then go out through the door and then go back through the door to my room, then she is called.
I don’t know exactly why, but sometimes when you go to your room or Mom’s room at 1 am, for some reason you go into the living room, and not into the rooms that you listed.

I would also like the time not to change after the scene and roll back, it doesn’t go back, even saving doesn’t help)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes