lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I am all here for this one, and I have read all the comments including the separate making of a compressed version. From which I guess that 3.5Gb is because the game hasn't been compressed at source using png files or similar. This will need to happen to avoid the game becoming completely unwieldy in later versions. But the premises are excellent.
I've been talking with the dev on his discord about compression and he's going to look into converting from png to webp. And he told me he sent (or will send) a PM to SonOfLiberty to ask for advice about compression.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
City Dom Will there be netorare or sharing the girls with other men? I personally don't want either, but it should probably be cleared up as soon as possible.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I am all here for this one, and I have read all the comments including the separate making of a compressed version. From which I guess that 3.5Gb is because the game hasn't been compressed at source using png
3.5GB is nothing Lol decomplie the game Lol also remember all photos are 1080p so that adds to the size. alot of games use 720p instead

1709858688982.png
1709859239293.png

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
From the title image, looks like the big sis has W I D E hips.... exactly my thing if so. Going to give a look.

Def recommend to dev as some say in next update downscaling the images to 720p. Will save some time on your end as well potentially depending on how you do things, at a minimum it would when uploading your new builds.

Recommend renaming the build to 0.1 and the next to 0.2 or something when you drop your next update to deal with that issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: City Dom

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That's funny, but I don't know if I could put up with hours of "Oh, digswoitjuf8d9! Yes, digswoitjuf8d9! Oh, I can't believe I'm letting digswoitjuf8d9 do this to me!"
I always use a generic name like Mike or something like that.

Dec 7, 2018
I'm really glad that you like it! I wanted to make it kinda realistic, in the sense that you can't really just corrupt every girl just by being a little nice to them but at the same time I didn't want complete mind control so I tried to land somewhere in between. If you have any more suggestions story wise or anything else please check out the discord and you can leave them all in there as I will be looking through them
Your game reminds me a lot of :

Bound by Lust
Stray Incubus
The Sin Within

And I'm all for it! ( Great games by the way, give them a shot if you haven't already )
Also : Yay for big tits!
Also also : As many people on here already know, I've got a thing for big darker colored nipples and THICK pubic hair bushes. Would appreciate some consideration for that in upcoming new additions to main girls. ;):KEK:
Also³ :
@City Dom Will there be netorare or sharing the girls with other men? I personally don't want either, but it should probably be cleared up as soon as possible.
Very good point! I fucking hate either ( Netorare / Netorase ) I do like Netori though. But yeah, clarifying would be great.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
City Dom Will there be netorare or sharing the girls with other men? I personally don't want either, but it should probably be cleared up as soon as possible.
Since City Dom Hasn't put this info in the OP yet here is his answer to that question from his discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the corruption avoidable?:HideThePain:
Since it's the main kink of the game, I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
But what about the levels problem, is it possible to move to level2? No walkthrough, not even hint where content ends. Really?
From what I read on his discord (or maybe here I don't remember) , there is only lvl1 for now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CityDom-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
the only real scene in this game is the first one with the succubus, other than that it's all just peek stuff. There's groundwork here but i wanna save anybody else from wasting time looking for something extra when there isn't.

Reactions: hoborg

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
So thinking about making a mod for this... is all the "events" random as in there is no order?

so far i made a character location guide/mod

View attachment 3421620

but debating if thats all im doing or not..
Thanks for that, it was something I was suggesting to the dev on discord, in this kind of games it seems like a no brainer to me.

And yes all events seen to have no specific order.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for that, it was something I was suggesting to the dev on discord, in this kind of games it seems like a no brainer to me.

And yes all events seen to have no specific order.
Ah ok that would make it hard for me to make it hard for my style of walk through

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes