• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

c@w1

Oct 4, 2021
I'm curious if there will be a scene where the male ghost in Laura's house who possesses Emma when they meet the female ghost in Masion will fight each other or control Emma's body, hi Dev, I want to know what your response is
Or is there a separate scene where the male ghost who possesses Emma's body damages her mentally like the female ghost did in the mansion?

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
ive been stuck on the first boss for about an hour now anyone have any helpful advice?
Bomb items you get in the dungeon? Whats that used one already? Well fuck, you go grind.

People keep pointing out the bomb items, but that's a band-aid to the games poor stat system, having to rely on items that have a very limited quantity to beat a boss is BAD game design.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Bomb items you get in the dungeon? Whats that used one already? Well fuck, you go grind.

People keep pointing out the bomb items, but that's a band-aid to the games poor stat system, having to rely on items that have a very limited quantity to beat a boss is BAD game design.
I think the dev is just getting the core plot laid out first, and will go back and balance later?

I agree that it feels like a first effort, but its already in B tier for this class of fetish/kink imo. Def keeping an eye on it

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I think the dev is just getting the core plot laid out first, and will go back and balance later?

I agree that it feels like a first effort, but its already in B tier for this class of fetish/kink imo. Def keeping an eye on it
it wouldn't be so bad if it was just normal leveling of stats, but not you gotta spend your time getting money to buy a gym pass to work your stats, but that gives you Soul Frags, so you need to spend money to use the Soul frag reducing item as well.

So basically all your free time is one day Job, next Gym, then Job and soul frag removal item, Job, Gym. Repeat until you got enough stats, that's not fun.

The gym should be a way to boost your stats if you want the dungeons to be easier, NOT the only way to raise your stats, and a pitiful ONE at a time to boot.

nosediver63

May 17, 2019
Soft locked in the abandoned mansion. Top left room has an interactable which is out of bounds of the room

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I think this game will be a three months or six months release, looks like this game creator is very slowly for update or release something new.

But that is something good, shows the creator wants bring something really good for us.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Soft locked in the abandoned mansion. Top left room has an interactable which is out of bounds of the room
Heyo! This is a bug on android in the public version! It's caused by leaving the room after entering it. You can fix it by going to a previous save and interacting with the circle before leaving the room!

I think this game will be a three months or six months release, looks like this game creator is very slowly for update or release something new.

But that is something good, shows the creator wants bring something really good for us.
The next public release will be April 1st!

ive been stuck on the first boss for about an hour now anyone have any helpful advice?
Training in the City Gym, School Gym, and Library can make it easier to defeat the boss! Or just grab the two blast scrolls inside the dungeon.

Or is there a separate scene where the male ghost who possesses Emma's body damages her mentally like the female ghost did in the mansion?
Not sure exactly what you mean, but the Haunted House side-quest does have a separate ending for if you're possessed by Victoria when doing the quest.

Incognitoguy34

Jan 13, 2024
From the different possession/mind control things going on to the main character by different side characters are there going to be different bad endings? Or if you down one of their paths far enough like the ghost girl completely possesses your character that's now who your character is and it locks you out of the other paths for the game. I am probably overthinking it but your game so far is a lot of fun.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Heyo! This is a bug on android in the public version! It's caused by leaving the room after entering it. You can fix it by going to a previous save and interacting with the circle before leaving the room!

The next public release will be April 1st!

Training in the City Gym, School Gym, and Library can make it easier to defeat the boss! Or just grab the two blast scrolls inside the dungeon.

Not sure exactly what you mean, but the Haunted House side-quest does have a separate ending for if you're possessed by Victoria when doing the quest.
Do you pretend sell your game on steam?

c@w1

Oct 4, 2021
So... isn't there a unique scenario for a male ghost possessing Emma's body?

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
To be honest, the game is boring at the beginning , I clicked through the days for so long , ahaha and went to school just to talk, only then we get the first quest for the mansion

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes