EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon_Background(40%).png

Overview:
You play as a character called 'Emma', who is starting College in a new city. As she continues through college, she suddenly starts experiencing weird dreams repeatedly. However, the dreams soon take a strange turn as they mix with reality and bind Emma into a contract with her soul on the line.
As Emma attempts to complete the contract, various characters will work with and against her as she unravels a grand plot involving a powerful organization operating in the shadows.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: TheDarkLight - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

Sceenshot9.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot12.png Screenshot_v2_4.png Screenshot13.png Screenshot_v2_3.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot1.png Screenshot10.png Screenshot_v2_1.png Screenshot_v2_5.png Screenshot7.png Screenshot8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
ok patrick is this completed? ;)
Most games that are listed as v0.01.01 aren't near completion yet, so this one probably isn't either.

The first dungeon is good though and the side events happening are very erotic. If you're into mind control, futa, corruption, or possession then it's a really good game.

Looking forward to the second dungeon.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Am I missing something? only places are school and apartment. i cant access the city, soul just fragmenting daily.

Reactions: BigDuck13

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
the link to download the windows version on pixeldrain is giving a link for the linux version

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
TheDarkLight Found a game breaking bug in the tutorial. On day 2, wednesday, youre supposed to enter the class room, has an arrow. Thing is, you can ignore it and go to the locker room instead and take gym class. Tada, youve now broken the event and can never explore the city, basically locking you to whatever events happen in school.

May I suggest adding a flag that prevents entering that hallway until after that event takes place?

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
TheDarkLight Found a game breaking bug in the tutorial. On day 2, wednesday, youre supposed to enter the class room, has an arrow. Thing is, you can ignore it and go to the locker room instead and take gym class. Tada, youve now broken the event and can never explore the city, basically locking you to whatever events happen in school.

May I suggest adding a flag that prevents entering that hallway until after that event takes place?
Or, You Could just follow the Tutorial, until it is complete, before your MC plays free roams.
(the tutorial was placed there to aid player in gameplay) :unsure:

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 3322460
Iam having troubles starting the game, any helpers?
Hello! It seems I accidentally clicked on one of the separators for the plugin list. Which OS did you try to download for? I'll replace their links.

Hello again! The bug has been found and fixed! I appreciate your feedback! (Note: New version hasn't been released but it'll be fixed in future versions.)

the link to download the windows version on pixeldrain is giving a link for the linux version
Fixed! Thank you for letting me know!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dropdude and Limita

peakzsan

Jul 2, 2019
Hello! It seems I accidentally clicked on one of the separators for the plugin list. Which OS did you try to download for? I'll replace their links.

Hello again! The bug has been found and fixed! I appreciate your feedback! (Note: New version hasn't been released but it'll be fixed in future versions.)

Fixed! Thank you for letting me know!
Iam using Windows 10

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes