RPGM Abandoned City Of Lust [v0.4a] [Hawtcreations]

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that someone who have another Download link. Mega doesen't work for me.

sodier

Apr 26, 2017
can anyone please upload a 0.3 save? when I click continue, it just said "Thank you for playing.." and pop back out to the menu

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
During the free roam after meeting the twins, the game says you can find side quests? Anyone knows where?

I have scoured all maps, talked to all NPCs but can't find anything. One of the npcs in the shopping area said something about a beach but can't find it or travel by bus, a kid near the twins house looking for her mother but no quest, I thought I might find the mom and maid somewhere since there are not at home but no luck.

Sis is not intractable.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
What happened to this game? I hope dev didn't abandoned the game But last patreon post was in july 1

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Well, for some reason he gets almost no money on patreon, so I suppose it's abandoned.
It wasn't that bad.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Couldn't get out from the forest.

edit:
The forest was not supposed to be accessible in this version because it is still not complete but I will put a "return home button" in the next version to prevent problems like this from happening.
FML.

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Tag's up. It shows I edited the title but for some reason the [abandoned] tag didn't stick. Gotta remind myself to double check. o_O

Reactions: GAB