RPGM Abandoned City Of Lust [v0.4a] [Hawtcreations]

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
thank you will add a hiatus in case he comes back much thanks
This is what he says in a reply to a comment.
The game is not dead, I didn't have time to work on it and I faced some problems because I'm currently working alone. The release date of the next version is unknown for now. I'll post new information once the work is settled.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is what he says in a reply to a comment.
The game is not dead, I didn't have time to work on it and I faced some problems because I'm currently working alone. The release date of the next version is unknown for now. I'll post new information once the work is settled.
Thank you but these creators whether they are working alone or with a team need to communicate no only to there patreons but also to public always after 2 mths people start to think its dead. 2mins is all they need to do hey busy but alive, but with no comments its a spit in the face imo poor work ethics

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
wow over 2mths no communication, good luck he will need it like that

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
With over 2 mths no communication placing on hiatus unless he communicates on his patreon page, i do realize he did state its a solo project, but how hard is it to once a week or two say "Not dead just busy" or something

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
downloaded an auto clicker for this game. I've destroyed too many mice to attempt a clicker game

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wow way to run a patreon even if you are solo post, talk to pledges god
From Creator
Hello everyone,

I apologize for the inactivity for more then four months.. I was busy.. But now I'm back working on the game and it will have a plot remake alongside with the introduction of demons and angels.

Also all the patrons who pledged to me in the last coupe of months will get the next update of the game.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Wow way to run a patreon even if you are solo post, talk to pledges god
From Creator
Well he had only 5 patreons left so I dont think that its too much of an issue that he came back like that. But I know guys that come and leave, they usually stay for 2 months and go again.
He will never finish this game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
no communictation for over 2 months placing on Abandoned unless things change
It seems that he dropped this? Or he's remaking this? Idek. There's a new game with a new name on his patreon and no mention in the info about this one (only on old posts) so i dont know if it's the same game or a new one o_O

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sounds like he got a new idea and will prob work on it for 1-2 months drop a demo and then bail.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok i test his new game called city of lust. i can tell you is the same game with 2-3 changed image. the boy lookes a little bit younger. Any thing else is the same. So we can change this Thread up to City of lust v.01

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Update Op creator did a complete remake of title and game old game doesn't exist anymore

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol $10 atm for patreons on remade game after he was silent for about 4-5 months he is dreaming

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
think i get a game breaking bug. on day 2 if you want to go to your school lession your teacher stand in your way and you cant do anything. some help?

Last edited: