TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

A fan made trailer. So I gotta push that marketing! lol

If it's possible to get that added to the main post that would be really appreciated.
Some nice gif making material in that video. Judging from how Gloria hair fanned out I would say she either has psychic powers or some type of witch and that explains why they wanna kill her.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

A fan made trailer. So I gotta push that marketing! lol

If it's possible to get that added to the main post that would be really appreciated.
Are there some shots in the trailer that's not in the game yet? I don't remember seeing the tank roll by or the weird white-paint-on-the-face-with-huge-horns guy. Did I miss them?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah i wish there was more variety in the animations used but I only have so many so far and victoria was a heavy focus in the first episode. Probably revisit it in the future when there is more variety as well.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Normally the common futa stuff is "futa on female". Futa on male is more of a niche. I still think it's possible to add futas (not just virtual reality) in the game as GDS mutation though.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Normally the common futa stuff is "futa on female". Futa on male is more of a niche. I still think it's possible to add futas (not just virtual reality) in the game as GDS mutation though.
Did we ever really establish if she is an actual futa or just a trans girl? I am not the biggest expert on this, but futas are basically girls with vagina and all but also have a dick right? And unless i am mistaken i am pretty sure Kleo didn't have one, so she should technically be trans?

@Philly_Games Can you clarify this for us? Kleo is a trans girl? Or a biological female with a dick? Also i dunno if this is potential spoilers or not, but she is also an actual person right? Interacting with us through the VR or just a program?

Reactions: timepants and rf96

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did we ever really establish if she is an actual futa or just a trans girl? I am not the biggest expert on this, but futas are basically girls with vagina and all but also have a dick right? And unless i am mistaken i am pretty sure Kleo didn't have one, so she should technically be trans?

@Philly_Games Can you clarify this for us? Kleo is a trans girl? Or a biological female with a dick? Also i dunno if this is potential spoilers or not, but she is also an actual person right? Interacting with us through the VR or just a program?
I prefer vag-less with balls. Anal is the only option then! I'm not really into futa on male, but I'm way into male on futa.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes