Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Jesus H. Christ!!!im too late for a comment since it came out,never knew it came out btw,busy days.but philly im a big fan of yours,welcum back man since DA!thanks for this game

Reactions: Namco15
Nov 21, 2018
Unfortunately you're still going to see dude dick throughout the game so watch out or you might catch some gay.
no dude i say #nohomo so that's okay. besides jokes seeing a man's dick and seeing girls with dicks are not same thing. imagine bearded guy with manly face plus boobs and vulva. damn we stray further away from god every day xd

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Well I'll be damn! Everything is perfect here!! The story, the development, the characters, the scenery.

Holy shit this is everything I was expecting from Cyberpunk 2077 and I found it here instead! This game is so good.

Also I'm not into futa BUT it fits so well with the genre of the game and the story, is VERY skippable and it's funny as hell! I love it!

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
The game is already very good story-wise and visually it is exceptional. This guy surely has a knack for coming up with unusual stories and skills to then make them visual.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Shame this guy only gets $3,564.
My games are more niche so my earnings will always reflect that. Still, it's much better than DA. Took me 4 or 5 months i think to break $100 bucks a month. I went into so much debt on that game I almost called it. It's why i take a part of my earnings now and help out newer devs so they don't have to go through what I did.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
My games are more niche so my earnings will always reflect that. Still, it's much better than DA. Took me 4 or 5 months i think to break $100 bucks a month. I went into so much debt on that game I almost called it. It's why i take a part of my earnings now and help out newer devs so they don't have to go through what I did.
Really kind of you. I should support you one day, but my Patreon budget is limited and I too try to help creators below $1000/month.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yea i personally try to help out Devs that are just starting out but look promising, i try to give my patreon money to them rather than Dev's that make 5000+ a month on this. Not that those guys don't deserve the money or support but that if we don't help out the little guys we might never get the next City of Broken Dreamers or Being a DIK.

Still sometimes even bigger Dev's impress me so much that i just have to show my appreciation, such as with the 2 games i just mentioned.

I have no doubt by the time this game has it's 3rd-4th patch release Philly will be earning somewhere in the neighborhood of 5k. If not i will just sell my piece of shit car and give him 1k myself.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes