VN Ren'Py Citadel Black X [v0.2] [CabalZ]

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
70mb ??? omg I wonder how long the update will take. 10MB? Please do not update for 3-5 minutes. Since these are short updates, they are not worth downloading. Many people think that if three or five more updates come then they can only do so because the update is too short. You think that no one downloads the game this way and. that's why you'll think completely differently and you won't be able to find any fans. That's my advice.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
70mb ??? omg I wonder how long the update will take. 10MB? Please do not update for 3-5 minutes. Since these are short updates, they are not worth downloading. Many people think that if three or five more updates come then they can only do so because the update is too short. You think that no one downloads the game this way and. that's why you'll think completely differently and you won't be able to find any fans. That's my advice.
the initial release was the demo. the update finished the first chapter. v0.3 isn't going to release until i'm finished with the second chapter.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I'll wait for a few patches, a very short patch, a bit of bare skin but nothing more. Oh yes, there was also a blow...

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
o_O Uh... the AI voicing is annoying, not pleasing. I turned that down immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The author has done something quite amazing. He has succeeded in turning me off in less than three minutes of game play.

If you enjoy this, then have fun. Me, I'll pass.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
the initial release was the demo. the update finished the first chapter. v0.3 isn't going to release until i'm finished with the second chapter.
Why did you turn the daughter into a psychotic, clingy, kill-happy bitch? Shit like this makes me want to lock her in a public glory hole and leave her to rot there.

GL on your game

Last edited:
Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Why did you turn the daughter into a psychotic, clingy, kill-happy bitch? Shit like this makes me want to lock her in a public glory hole and leave her to rot there.

GL on your game
:) it's part of her story arch.

r3i97dan2

Nov 16, 2018
Well, that'll be my "WTF did I just watch" game evaluation for the week, I hope. At first I thought I got some sort of bizarre bad end based on my choices, but no, all choices you make lead to, uh, a pointy end. Too bad this sort of thing can't realistically be covered by the tag system (horror would be a stretch).

I'm grateful this at least happens early in the game, rather than the whole thing going to pot after hours of playing when you're left with no likeable characters. Even so, I'm out!