VN Ren'Py Citadel Black X [v0.2] [CabalZ]

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is the beginning of The Citadel Series and a sequel to Boho and Fall Flavors.
It comes before Konk Island and before Spring City, but way after Boho.

View attachment 3425431
Well .. .you should always talk in the present .. if you value your bethrothed this much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only thing that gets to me about these types of starts .. it reminds me of my late wife's passing last january .. :cry:
sorry i realize you all don't need or want to hear that :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am very sorry to read about your loss. This game and the akwardness of the characters, their stiff dialogues and their limited range of emotions and reactions to eachother, it does accentuate the hurt and the shock of being witness to the departure of a loved one that, something I found quite startling, MC was talking to himself about his spouse in the past tense a long while when standing at her bedside and actually looking at her.
MC does get back into the present tense by the end.

This game does touch on such a world ending event for the other characters who seem to have been reliant on the beloved for all their emotional and household bonding. The stark reality does put a hold to everything in this game also, on one route the girl has exiled herself in her room and would not come out, as the characters feel so much reserved and in shock yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am very sorry to read about your loss. This game and the akwardness of the characters, their stiff dialogues and their limited range of emotions and reactions to eachother, it does accentuate the hurt and the shock of being witness to the departure of a loved one that, something I found quite startling, MC was talking to himself about his spouse in the past tense a long while when standing at her bedside and actually looking at her.
MC does get back into the present tense by the end.

This game does touch on such a world ending event for the other characters who seem to have been reliant on the beloved for all their emotional and household bonding. The stark reality does put a hold to everything in this game also, on one route the girl has exiled herself in her room and would not come out, as the characters feel so much reserved and in shock yet.
thank you my friend :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, interesting start, kinda curious what all is going to be different later on between the love and lust routes, so far, only one thing different, but decided to do two sets of saves to see for sure. Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
version 0.2 is out. i'm not sure how to update thread. mod or someone will need to do it.

citadel black x version 0.2

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why doesn't the characters use the names given to them when talking about them? Not saying the MC name i understand because you can change his name but the others you cant? Also, you forgot the tag voiced.

Last edited:
Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Why doesn't the characters use the names given to them when talking about them? Not saying the MC name i understand because you can change his name but the others you cant? Also, you forgot the tag voiced.
i left it open if any mods were made to rename some of the characters later.

Reactions: ferro85