Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Are you sure? Because when I asked the devs on their discord, they said this version was not the latest and the latest was on their patreon (or substar? Its been a few months). There have been no updates to this thread (text or a newer link to the game) since I asked them.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Are you sure? Because when I asked the devs on their discord, they said this version was not the latest and the latest was on their patreon (or substar? Its been a few months). There have been no updates to this thread (text or a newer link to the game) since I asked them.
The update missing here are bug fixes according to the Dev here that i once read

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
The update missing here are bug fixes according to the Dev here that i once read
Yes and.... we are talking about a major bug that prevents a lot of people from getting a good ending. fixing that bug with a bug fix would be exactly what we are wanting.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Yes and.... we are talking about a major bug that prevents a lot of people from getting a good ending. fixing that bug with a bug fix would be exactly what we are wanting.
The problem is that the author abandoned this game many months ago. And I don't think he wants to do anything in this direction.

eerdemg

Jun 27, 2021
So i downloaded the mobile version of the game yesterday and enjoyed playing it until the game crushed. The part where the game crashed was a side quest (the mission you have to seduce the harpy to give you eggs) so i didnt do that quest instead used cheats to get the reward from it and continued playing. While i kept playing the game crashed another time at the quest where we have to torture ciri to tell who she is as bonhart, this time it's not a side quest so i cant simply pass it and idk what to do. Is there any way to fix it?

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
The problem is that the author abandoned this game many months ago. And I don't think he wants to do anything in this direction.
I feel like there is some confusion. Let me give me info from the start, in one whole chunk and hopefully clear up some confusion.

I played this game (the version offered in OP here). I got to end at the ciri battle and could not win. I read through posts here and on the devs discord and saw this was a common(ish) error. I asked the dev about it and was told that I was having those issues because I was not on the latest version. He told me the latest version was on his patreon (it is a newer version than what I was on, I dont remember specific version numbers or anything, its been a few months). So my options were to sub to his patreon to get the update, or keep trying to beat the fight (others have succeeded, so there is a way). In the end I just stopped playing it and never got the newer version.

I did however submit a "report" on the OP stating that there was a newer version per the dev (I was told this is the best way to inform OP that there is a new version). I never received a reply but it does not look like an updated version has been posted here.

Also, who said it was abandoned? Its marked as completed and from what I have heard there is an ending. How is that abandoned?

MarcSullivan

Jul 29, 2018
the part where you fight three edgelords ( thier names are too hard for me to remember) you still lose hp even when
you block
the front one attack (take note of the team_be_object.allies_hp varibles)
View attachment 1271695
after the attack (notice how the 2nd one is 2 instead of 3 even though the ui said you lose none)
View attachment 1271693
This is all we need to know to beat them. Thanks a lot.
just manually take not of the lost HP and beat them without hassle.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
May I ask how you managed ? Getting kinda frustrated over here...
I had no problem with any bug with this method:
The first guy hits every second turn, something you have to block by having the doppler guard. The bottom heals one skull every three turns and the top one casts protection every fourth turn which you should dispel with the bomb. The only other thing you should know is that Ciri's igni takes a turn to charge. The fight isn't all that hard once you've figured it out.
Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts Igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Top guy casts protection > Doppler uses axii on top guy > Ciri uses bomb > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri cast Igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri uses bomb > Attack with doppler > Attack with Ciri and you've won.
There's an alternative where you have the doppler cast Axii on the bottom guy instead of the top one which is slightly different, still takes the same amount of steps though.

Reactions: Rutonat

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
they abandoned projects like ciri trainer for something like win dolls?! O_O dafuq?!
"
- Implemented a working load/save module;

Fun Fact: the renpy engine that we used for our previous games is quite different in this regard, as it provides a load/save system out of the box, but there is a catch: it saves and loads only whatever it wants to save/load, and there is (almost) nothing developers can do about it.
This enforces a very specific way of coding, and occasionally leads to unfixable errors when, for example, player tries to load save from an older version of game.
More advanced engines (such as UE and Unity) do not provide a built-in saving system, encouraging developers to create their own. Naturally, this is much less convenient for non-coders, but it provides infinite flexibility in terms of saving and loading, as developers can decide what to save and how to load it.
"

Gotta love when devs practice using an engine that has "infinite flexibility" instead of making content. Unity sucks.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone please help? I've tried over and over to advance to chapter 2. I've grinded and done everything I can do after having sex with Triss. The journal still lists the quest for Basic Training. I've even tried skipping ahead several days and nothing. How do you complete the Basic Training quest to finish chapter 1?

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes