4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Zenim

Feb 20, 2021
The longer I play, the more I want to put this on ignore.
1. Sophie: Is a total slut. Here are a few reasons why I hate the whole fucking slut at first sight. I immediately edited her score to -500. I immediately started hating this slut. All the negative choices chosen for that slut.

View attachment 3610639

View attachment 3610640

View attachment 3610641

View attachment 3610642

View attachment 3610643

View attachment 3610645

View attachment 3610648

2. Clara. Fucking forced lesbian shit. After that, all I had to do was hit delete. Lost all desire to play this.
View attachment 3610653
Dude did you even play the game or did you just skip through it? Sophie aint a slut, the game very strongly hints at this multiple times and kind of is the reason for her situation in chapter 4. And if you payed attention i think you would recognize who Clara is and that would maybe explain to you why she is playing games?
This is why this is really good writing. The dev doesn't force feed you the plot, but lets you gather your own ideas for where this is going.

And i find it sad to read comments crying about dev being greedy when you dont know the full story, you dont even know how many patreons he has. And i of course dont know for sure, because i just found this game, but i bet the dev had a link to Hes patreon on the fucking first post before he decided to stop making the game. But he has made a decision and has stopped new patreons for supping. So why not remove the link?
He clearly isn't holding the game for ransom like a greedy person would. But i deeply hope that he will change his mind. For i think he has a great future with this if he keeps going. Because this game is amazing and i will die on that hill.

Feb 20, 2024
Dude did you even play the game or did you just skip through it? Sophie aint a slut, the game very strongly hints at this multiple times and kind of is the reason for her situation in chapter 4. And if you payed attention i think you would recognize who Clara is and that would maybe explain to you why she is playing games?
This is why this is really good writing. The dev doesn't force feed you the plot, but lets you gather your own ideas for where this is going.
You don't have to explain anything to me. I don't do anything with those sluts. I don't think the texts I put there are wrong, that bitch is a total slut. I don't watch any of that shit. Her behaviour and what others say made me hate that bitch immediately. It's the same in the game as it is in real life, first impressions determine the course of events. That was my first impression of that slut and I can't get rid of it, so that slut is completely air to me. Or maybe that character is just really shitty writing, but I don't care because I hate her. I'd have kicked her out of the game in a heartbeat. Her behaviour is already so fucking disgusting. Would sell quite well standing on the side of the road in a miniskirt.

That lesbian just sealed the deal on all the bullshit and the game. There is no other choice but to delete the game. That could have been avoidable and the game would have continued, but as a forced shit it never continues beyond that point.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You don't have to explain anything to me. I don't do anything with those sluts. I don't think the texts I put there are wrong, that bitch is a total slut. I don't watch any of that shit. Her behaviour and what others say made me hate that bitch immediately. It's the same in the game as it is in real life, first impressions determine the course of events. That was my first impression of that slut and I can't get rid of it, so that slut is completely air to me. Or maybe that character is just really shitty writing, but I don't care because I hate her. I'd have kicked her out of the game in a heartbeat. Her behaviour is already so fucking disgusting. Would sell quite well standing on the side of the road in a miniskirt.

That lesbian just sealed the deal on all the bullshit and the game. There is no other choice but to delete the game. That could have been avoidable and the game would have continued, but as a forced shit it never continues beyond that point.
Dude, im not gonna lie i declined Sophie too but youre just sounding like the worst virgin-incel ever, yuck. And your reasoning "that and what other people say about her" what the fuck, superficial much? Lmao

Anyway i cant believe i just found this avn just now. Im kinda confused how i didnt found it sooner, i even played more or less all of the really mediocre ones already and this is really good imo.

The story was unique and i really liked the setup. Usually in avns when a mc has a hard past like that its because he's displayed as kinda whimpy and has bullys or whatever which always feels .. i dunno .. it was way better here with the bullys being his dad and his friend.

It was a believable super fucked up situation for the protagonist and him feeling helpless and powerless no matter how brave or whatever he is.

I even liked Elis in a way, shes batshit crazy and raped the protag (which im usually not the biggest fan of) but here it kinda did fit the story with her fucked up crazyness and would have been for great revenge plot or something similar.

The girls were all really fun and the renders good (which suprised me after chapter 1). I would have really liked to see the continuation of the story but alas ..

Sad the dev decided to quit this but i disagree with all the whiners flaming him here. Its his fucking time, its reasonable to expect some revenue when you invest a lot of time and money into something. And if it isnt working out, its his decision to stop it.

That he stopped patreon payments speaks for him too imo, he could probably stayed silent longer and got more money from his patreons until he would declare the avn abandoned, wouldnt be the first dev.

Feb 20, 2024
Dude, im not gonna lie i declined Sophie too but youre just sounding like the worst virgin-incel ever, yuck. And your reasoning "that and what other people say about her" what the fuck, superficial much? Lmao

The story was unique and i really liked the setup. Usually in avns when a mc has a hard past like that its because he's displayed as kinda whimpy and has bullys or whatever which always feels .. i dunno .. it was way better here with the bullys being his dad and his friend.
That bitch's bitchy behaviour and the other characters' talk about her is one in the same. It would be different if that bitch didn't give the same slutty image of herself that others give of her. I don't touch any bitch who fucks the whole town. Even the slightest hint of it makes me want to throw the characters away. And I don't touch characters like that in any game. I don't need proof of that bitch's actions to ruin my game, although I would never play this game to the end.

This game would be so fucking much better without that slut who is completely useless in this game and with the same door opening you could throw that lesbian to hell or make lesbianism avoidable, then the game would be many stars better.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
That bitch's bitchy behaviour and the other characters' talk about her is one in the same. It would be different if that bitch didn't give the same slutty image of herself that others give of her. I don't touch any bitch who fucks the whole town. Even the slightest hint of it makes me want to throw the characters away. And I don't touch characters like that in any game. I don't need proof of that bitch's actions to ruin my game, although I would never play this game to the end.

This game would be so fucking much better without that slut who is completely useless in this game and with the same door opening you could throw that lesbian to hell or make lesbianism avoidable, then the game would be many stars better.
This thread would be better without your whining and unfounded lamentations

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Why does it ruin an AVN for you if you dislike one of the LI's? Like i said i declined her too, whats the big deal? It was always (or often) a Mei or Sophie decision anyway and Mei is a cutie so i didnt had any troubles with ignoring sophie all the time. Why do you care so much about her?

And the "lesbian" chick is (one of) the antagonist(s), the same one who raped the mc in the beginning. Why do you give a fuck about her sexuality? :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715107571941.png
The thing is the whole first chapter is about young inexperienced character being harassed and abused and sexually assaulted, like you already managed to shove that whole debacle full frontal in the face of everyone reading this thread. Then come the endings that wrap up that whole chapter in a believable one shot way.

The coming chapters, we have total dessolation of the tension and the intrigue and the fast paced dangerous action of the first chapter. Everything is literally swept under the rug for a laid back story of some accomplished lazy writer who is splooging his new found fame and recognition in a new town.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Holy shit, what's with all the negativity about the dev?

Dev had initial release + 3 updates in 14 months. Story was progressing slowly, but nicely. Updates weren't on super short side either.
Some games with 5 years of development have only slightly more content, but better looking renders and are super popular.

If dev decided not to make it because he/she got demoralized by low player count, that's on dev. Unless you were sending money, chill the heck out. Greed? What fucking greed?
Greedy would be not announcing game is getting abandoned. Greedy would be going into constant loop of reworking first 1-2 chapters.
Saying "Hey guys, game is not popular so I'm dropping it" is the exact opposite of greedy.

Or greedy because dev expected to earn money from it? Guess what, people expect to earn money for their work. Shocking, I know...

Holy hell, some people can really make me scratch my head with their comments on this site.
This wasn't greatest VN of all times, but I did like it. Considered it good even.

Did I support it on Patreon? No I didn't.
I support grand total of 4 devs, 3 of whom have 1 game already completed . Only one is new to the scene.
Games get dropped all the time, this is hardly anything new or exciting. At least mrHoneyCraft was honest about it.

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
welp that sucked, heck of a cliffhanger to never be told. Wish them the best on whatever, was one of the newer games looking forward to.

Reactions: Offshoretexan88

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I criticised the game before, but I really like it after the rework. It's a pity that the developer gave up so quickly, not everyone had a chance to see the changes.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
This game is a breath of fresh air, instead of 100 games 90% same story just tweak it a little, chance some faces and repeat. Sadly its disapointing to know that i would not be playing anymore of this, and had i known id probably wouldnt even play this much. Anyway, hoping that the dev would reconsider and maybe treat this as an investmant or a learning curve, and who knows maybe this game be a late bloomer. And no whoever is spamming that he is greedy is plain wrong, cos we have countless times witnessed other devs delay the games and reschedule releases ect just to get more money, instead of beeing upfront and straight out saying we are done here. Nevertheless i wish the dev the best of luck.

Offshoretexan88

Jun 14, 2023
I just found this game today and found out it's being abandoned due to a lack of interest. Shame. This is one of the good ones.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Damn. I just discovered this game.
MC is a bit of a douche but Zora is adorable.
Things were looking promising and I see it's been abandoned.
I guess it's demoralizing to only have 237 comments after a year.

C'est la vie...

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Damn. I just discovered this game.
MC is a bit of a douche but Zora is adorable.
Things were looking promising and I see it's been abandoned.
I guess it's demoralizing to only have 237 comments after a year.

C'est la vie...
Blah-Blah-Blah.gif

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Is that like how I do my best thinking on the toilet, lady detectives apply some blush:
1715145874159.png

Buff Carrie was hot though.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes