4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Vampp

Dec 15, 2022
yeh pretty much he even makes mention of it at the end of the episode due to "low Interest" and not enough supporters :rolleyes: he claims so he is done with it so it will become a statistic of the abandoned tag
bro wtf shitty ass dev. I was enjoying game too

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
yeh pretty much he even makes mention of it at the end of the episode due to "low Interest" and not enough supporters :rolleyes: he claims so he is done with it so it will become a statistic of the abandoned tag
Dev owns the thread and it doesnt mention a patreon/subscription anywhere on the first post. No discord no nothing. Hard to gain support when its not advertised.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Dev owns the thread and it doesnt mention a patreon/subscription anywhere on the first post. No discord no nothing. Hard to gain support when its not advertised.
Here's his itch.io page, and there is a Discord link as well

I agree, he should be putting more efforts in advertise this project, maybe even try a Steam release.
Devs should learn how to make a better use of this community. :(

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Lack of adverts for sub options which is not fully taking advantage of a large player base here and elsewhere thats for sure. No discord either from my knowledge. The story was just starting to fully pick up and get interesting as well. Maybe the dev will realize he needs to put out the sub options and give another chapter or 2 a shot. doubtful but ya...

tezpov

Sep 12, 2017
Chapter 4 is very good so would have supported. Shame to see it abandoned but not surprised since this sort of thing happens often.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Well damn, another great VN abandoned :(
Was seriously hoping we'll at least get to see some sort of (rushed) ending, perhaps put a bullet into rapist woman from chapter 1, but oh well, that dream is now gone.

Best of luck to dev if he ever tries making another game. This one was incredibly promising and it's a shame it will never be finished.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
This is so sad to see another game with such a high potential being shut down. I wish the dev could advertise more on other discord channels on appropriate rooms for more exposure. I feel like this is one of the good ones that should continue, but sadly the lack of exposure hurts. Word of mouth among discord channels or a potential Steam release page to wishlist could help a lot to bring more eyes on the project. :cry:

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
The longer I play, the more I want to put this on ignore.
1. Sophie: Is a total slut. Here are a few reasons why I hate the whole fucking slut at first sight. I immediately edited her score to -500. I immediately started hating this slut. All the negative choices chosen for that slut.

1.1.jpg

2.1.jpg

3.1.jpg

4.1.jpg

5.1.jpg

6.1.jpg

7.1.jpg

2. Clara. Fucking forced lesbian shit. After that, all I had to do was hit delete. Lost all desire to play this.
9.1.jpg

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Booooooo

The game already has the family sized ending to satisfy my "childhood friends to lovers" fetish but this game gave me a serious case of blue balls with Zora. Who knew "naive blind girl" was such a turn on?

Story was very good and updates came out a decent pace but dev seriously just needs to advertise more and they would've had more subs. 4 chapters in 14 months of decent length is like a goldmine for horny patreon's when you like at retards like DPC doing 1 chapter per year with thousands of subs

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
here is my suggestion to get the greedy dev continue on the side making the damn game and yes it is decent to say the least then once you get it completely done and finished release the shit on steam and advertise it somehow and let people know that it is completed and is for sale that way it would be a win for you and win for others who like the game clearly your greedy no pun intended just stating obvious so with that said you should make money off it that way if you charge people a sweet spot price for it and dont let the game become another statistic of abandoned

Reactions: Mario4don

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this dev is one of the reasons why i won't give money to vn devs. most of them happily take money from subs until they get bored or decide, i am not making enough, then put out an update to a pretty good game, you play it, get to the end of the update and there you are told..not enough people giving me money. so done..peace out. dude..if you are going to quit..announce it on the loading screen in big plain letters. once i see that.. i delete your game an play something else. not wasting my time. i actually liked the game tbh, so bit disappointed dev decided to quit. but that's their choice. just hated to waste a couple of hours on a final update like this, that in all honesty, wasn't that great.

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
I've just finished the 4 chapters, it's a shame it's come to an end like this. For once, the story was pretty interesting, too bad :(

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I may need to start again cause last I remember I was taken away by an agency and Carrie wasn't. This release I am lost... Need a WT to get back up to speed!

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes