Circle tekua games

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
Did you try both the 1.22v and the older one?
Also trying the original one is an option because like this you see if it's something related the game or your pc.
To be specific the only one i've played is the most recent MTL one that was posted

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Farming makes me extremely lazy, in case boses are not so easy
I'm going in the second part of this, where is karma, any recommendations?

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Any of the older games available? Almost all links are dead and the ones that are up take ages to download
Edit: By older games i mean succubus hunter 1 and 2, succubus tail, etc.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Any of the older games available? Almost all links are dead and the ones that are up take ages to download
Edit: By older games i mean succubus hunter 1 and 2, succubus tail, etc.
With english translation there aren't unfortunately.
If you are interested in the original japanese games, post you request here with the game or the list of games you would like to have.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
With english translation there aren't unfortunately.
If you are interested in the original japanese games, post you request here with the game or the list of games you would like to have.
Meh, all i need is the galleries, anyways, here is the list

Also would be nice to find some art(either official or fan) of charlotte (from lilith in nightmare, etc, preferably in cat form)

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

Also would be nice to find some art(either official or fan) of charlotte (from lilith in nightmare, etc, preferably in cat form)
check if game cg exists on hitomi.la, they are no high speed links because the highspeed ones often get dcma (mega for example). Get Jdownloader2 or qBittorrent (for torrents, if they are available.)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

I posted the first one mtled here somewhere I believe.
EDIT: here

Last edited:

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
so in melty brave i picked male protagonist howevwr the defeat scenes keep switching it to female protagonist
how do i fix it? as its kinda annoying.

Last edited: