Circle tekua games

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
so, is there any way of getting into the story apart from playing the actual games? I've seen characters like the mc, Charlotte, some succubus, Lilith, the slime from Alstroemeria, the blonde and black haired cats, and so on, but I could not get into the story, not all the games are translated. I just played Lilith in Nightmare, Captive in Alstroemeria, Melty Brave Kittens and Succubus Tail (the demo), will I get into the lore by playing succubus tower 1 & 2 and succubus tamer 1 & 2?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
so, is there any way of getting into the story apart from playing the actual games? I've seen characters like the mc, Charlotte, some succubus, Lilith, the slime from Alstroemeria, the blonde and black haired cats, and so on, but I could not get into the story, not all the games are translated. I just played Lilith in Nightmare, Captive in Alstroemeria, Melty Brave Kittens and Succubus Tail (the demo), will I get into the lore by playing succubus tower 1 & 2 and succubus tamer 1 & 2?
Mm pretty sure that succubus tower, succubus tamer and lilith are in a different universe, you still can play the games though theyre fun. Melty Brave Kitten, Succubus Tail and Melty Brave are in the same universe, im not sure about Alstroemeria.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Mm pretty sure that succubus tower, succubus tamer and lilith are in a different universe, you still can play the games though theyre fun. Melty Brave Kitten, Succubus Tail and Melty Brave are in the same universe, im not sure about Alstroemeria.
It's all the same world for you meet the master wizard of SucTamer2 in the tower, white cat Charlotte in Lilith, and SucTail you meet the red-head from Suctamer2 at the start. Where Melty Brave/Kitten takes place I am uncertain.

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
Sorry to bother but could anyone make a compressed version of the game? The animations lag like mad for me

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
You need to do the mission "Treasure deep within the ruins", read the stone plate at the beginning and the book in the treasure room. After that you only need to defat Mera in the 2nd stage and shake her off. An option to throw her the vial will appear.
seems like I'm missing something, since the "throw the vial" option is not appearing...

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
I dont think compression will help you. Maybe you need some direct-x drivers. Im playing this game on a vm and I have no lags.
I played the compressed version of lilith in nightmare, and it ran alot smoother than the uncompressed version for me. At least the animations did

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Sorry to bother but could anyone make a compressed version of the game? The animations lag like mad for me
Don't let your main folder be too far from your hard disk like C:>Desktop>"game folder".
If this solves nothing try to replace the libEGL.dll with this one, but to be sure keep the old one.
This solved the animation issue in Lilith in Nightmare to some people it seems, so this could be worth a shot.
If you overwrite the file accidentally just redownload it from here.

EDIT: Deleted. Not working.

Last edited:

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
Don't let your main folder be too far from your hard disk like C:>Desktop>"game folder".
If this solves nothing try to replace the libEGL.dll with this one, but to be sure keep the old one.
This solved the animation issue in Lilith in Nightmare to some people it seems, so this could be worth a shot.
If you overwrite the file accidentally just redownload it from here.
Tried replacing the file but then the game wouldn't launch for me. -Well it does but it just stays on a white screen.