• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Rework Ch. 1 Act. 1] [Kazuki-chan]

NOTE: REN'PY Version

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Like nice, but I am not into monsters and there are seval tags that are just disgusting. Would suggest making the anal avoidable as well. Well at least give the player a choice. When it comes to those points. Thanks for the add and good luck.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
I don't understand this game. Kazuki-chan asks for your name and after that I don't act in the story at all lol. When does the game start for me? Why would you even enter a name? :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfHellAndHeaven-CH1A1Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

lierbex

Dec 2, 2022
I don't understand this game. Kazuki-chan asks for your name and after that I don't act in the story at all lol. When does the game start for me? Why would you even enter a name? :unsure:
due it´s your avatar like reader. like game description sugess, is about a world, not a character.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Kudos and very well-done, Kazuki-chan! That was a very quick port from RPGM to Ren'Py. Bravo!

Just be patient for the "inconveniences" during the transition period, fron RPGM to completely Ren'Py. Cheers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

lierbex

Dec 2, 2022
Uhh there is no chapters but I see there was a rpgm version previously I assume that is what you are refering to? Not really relevant to the novel version.
It will be progressively implemented is inevitable. Almost 2 years of transition from rpg maker to ren py is not easy so you can enjoy it in the novel. If you don't want to wait you can try the RPG MAKER version. greetings.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Why to I need to name myself if Im not even ingame? o_O Also, this isnt ntr. She just tells a fictional story in which im not inside, so nobody will steal anything from me.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Kazuki-chan

Not knowing when the played part made with rpgmaker went live, I remember I was looking foward playing the next update(s)
Seeing no real difference between the old and new.
I'm wondering why the change and why start over from 0 instead of continuing?
(guess) This costs another year of your life?
By the time you finished with the game it's probably graphicly outdated and the whole game needs a update which would be a great moment to change those first chapters from rpmmaker to renpy, right!?

Hope it's not lack of inspiration, cause you were doing great!