Unity Abandoned Chronicles of Forgotten Tears [Steam] [Old Owl]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
the game getting frozen in the sex scene and can't progress after that. 1st quest is Olimpia and agata, 2nd quest is Ashana.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
If some are interested to see only the video clips (122) from the v1.0.0 version (Steam Early Access),
here a link (881.7 MB):

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I got a BJ scene with Anil but I wanted to know is there a sex scene with her?
No video clip for Anil at the moment, but I can't tell if there is not any static scenes (didn't played far enough atm).
are we forced with all girls or can you chose if you want to have sex with them?
You can reject them if you want, depending how you answer.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know I've seldom had any issues with renpy games, but Unity all the time - I finally got it to start when after the middle of a fight it just stopped and now can't reload - not worth the problems, sorry was a good looking story

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
You know I've seldom had any issues with renpy games, but Unity all the time - I finally got it to start when after the middle of a fight it just stopped and now can't reload - not worth the problems, sorry was a good looking story
I'm sorry but I would say the problem is on your side, and it's not the game itself.
I have did finish the game and it never even crashed a single time, there is no real report either on steam about game's crash.
I'm playing on PC and it's 3 years old.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I just wanna confirm, what exactly has been added since this game was updated to the steam version.

Please, try to be clear about it. Telling me how many renders have been added, or how much of the script has been extended means nothing to me.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I can't play this game. The first animation with Amelie works fine, but when I reach the second animation, nothing happens. It just freezes.
I tried with lower resolutions, frames and quality, same freeze. Even when I go back to the main menu, the animation is in a short loop.

Too bad, the game looks very promising.

Paradin

Apr 20, 2019
Was enjoying the game a lot, but got into a bug (I think) where I can't interact with Olimpia and Co to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicking on their button results in all buttons being hidden (like if it was transitioning into a scene) but nothing happens.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I just wanna confirm, what exactly has been added since this game was updated to the steam version.

Please, try to be clear about it. Telling me how many renders have been added, or how much of the script has been extended means nothing to me.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022

IF you last played the version before the steam update on here there is a lot of new content and it is great

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019

Adventures at sea. And an island. Plus voodoo shit.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes