Collection Others Christies Rooms Collection [Christies Rooms]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nadso

Jun 9, 2021
Does anyone have the first part of the zombie girl one? I just can't find it anywhere, and none of the packs I found here or on other sites have it

Reactions: silverinasilverina

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Been trying to replay this game called Cheater! but I can't seem to get it right.
Does anyone know what to do ? Undressing her seems impossible for some reason.
I'm not even sure if the game is bugged or not.

Nadso

Jun 9, 2021
The first part is a comic named sexydoll geena is dead
Thing is, that is the first part of the Zombie Queen game, the one I'm looking for is the first part of the Zombie - The Transformation one, sorry, that's on me, should've specified.

The first part of this one is where they get a dead woman and resuscitate her as a zombie using zombie cum (or something), the second and third shows her hunting humans to consume their cum in order to become a human

I also distinctively remember that the first part was available as a demo on the late Christie's Room site, without needing to pay for the subscription

mzumbo

Apr 10, 2019
it really sucks that the dev didnt finish his last project; The Hotel. i still have the game on my laptop and it has so much promise

mzumbo

Apr 10, 2019
does anyone know of a good app from the microsoft store to download to play the games? or will they work in google chrome

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes