Collection - Others - Christies Rooms Collection [Christies Rooms]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mzumbo

glad to see there's a link for all of the christie's room sex games, those were awesome to play back in 2016 and beyond. with the main site long gone and the last project left unfinished, this is a good place to continue playign those games
  2. 1.00 star(s)

t727

Thinking that I actually paid to play this garbage a few years back makes me sick! CR animations are 25 keys on repeat and speed up to "orgasm". The models are somewhat OK but seeing the last in this pack are from 2016 they look bad compared to others with broken seems and joints. Even a small game as "Pussymon" is comparable with CR and the developer of that game releases full games for free. The gameplay is boring as most of the time is nothing than click spam, to some extent you cannot see the animations properly. And the "chapters" are short and far between. I wouldn't recommend anyone to actually become a member of Christies Room
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TallManUSA

Christie's Room is awesome. We certainly need to keep this updated though. Please folks help us keep this thread alive and updated. That would be great! The last version uploaded here was in 2016. Does anyone has a new version of those games please? Thank you so much in advance. Cheers...