VN Ren'Py Abandoned Choices Loop [v0.0.2a] [GhostTeller]

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry. I think this is really a bad Start/Prologue.
The Writing/Story is bad. Many Typos.
The (supposed to be?) "funny" Narrator Beginning is just .
The Images are ok.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Do we need to play the prologue separately or just download the current 0.01a file and play if we have not played earlier?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
only thing good about this..was the she-cop...holy hell thats hot AF..from hair colour to her toned buttocks she is bacon-level tasty...as for the rest...average standard fare stuff.

Reactions: GhostTeller

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Do we need to play the prologue separately or just download the current 0.01a file and play if we have not played earlier?
No, you don't have to do that. The prologue was just to show me if I have to continue in humor and sarcasm way for the main release.
Dude, worry about getting better, not us.

If there's someone still complaining about "slow updates" ... well ...

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck
Thank you for such good feelings

Text is almost impossible to read.
I' m very sorry to hear that. What is the problem you crossed at?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*counts characters....*

0.0.01a
Demo

Seriously, it was shorter to just type Demo and it'd be even more understandable why this game has nothing in it.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, but the fact that you choose to not use variables make your game look dumb.

Like the introduction state that the captain is really strict, I decided to be a god boy and to politely wait for her. Then later I read this sentence "after what I saw in the police shower"... Well, sorry, but no, I saw nothing in the police station's shower, especially not the hot body of the captain.
Either you give choice to the player, and you take count of what he decided, or you tell the story you want and don't give choice. But you can't do both at the same time without ruining everything.

It's not really difficult to do, something like :
Python:
# Default value. Need to be put outside of any label for save compatibility purpose.
# Preferably on top of the file to ease your own work.
default d1Shower = False
[...]
label choice2_bath:
    # MC take a look at Valire's hot body     
    $ d1Shower = True
    scene interegation room1a
[...]
    scene corabath1b
    with ld
    with vpunch
    # Only if the player have took a look.
    if d1Shower is True:
        m " ( *I think I hit the jackpot today .... after what I saw in the police shower and [v]'s hot body {p=0.5} I think I will play for a while *)"
    # If he simply waited.
    else:
        m " (* I think I will play for a while *)"
    m" (* Look at that fine piece that makes you die to bury your face between them. Staying days there just to have your enough from .mmmmm Ymi.Ymi *)"
And suddenly your game become better.

Reactions: GhostTeller

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry, but the fact that you choose to not use variables make your game look dumb.

Like the introduction state that the captain is really strict, I decided to be a god boy and to politely wait for her. Then later I read this sentence "after what I saw in the police shower"... Well, sorry, but no, I saw nothing in the police station's shower, especially not the hot body of the captain.
Either you give choice to the player, and you take count of what he decided, or you tell the story you want and don't give choice. But you can't do both at the same time without ruining everything.

It's not really difficult to do, something like :
Python:
# Default value. Need to be put outside of any label for save compatibility purpose.
# Preferably on top of the file to ease your own work.
default d1Shower = False
[...]
label choice2_bath:
    # MC take a look at Valire's hot body   
    $ d1Shower = True
    scene interegation room1a
[...]
    scene corabath1b
    with ld
    with vpunch
    # Only if the player have took a look.
    if d1Shower is True:
        m " ( *I think I hit the jackpot today .... after what I saw in the police shower and [v]'s hot body {p=0.5} I think I will play for a while *)"
    # If he simply waited.
    else:
        m " (* I think I will play for a while *)"
    m" (* Look at that fine piece that makes you die to bury your face between them. Staying days there just to have your enough from .mmmmm Ymi.Ymi *)"
And suddenly your game become better.
Much appreciated for the advice. I already used it.Sorry for the late reply, I just had to give all my focus to my work and family the past few months. Especially after my previous accident.