• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Hee GDS is the version here the same as on itch.IO site which is saying that there is more in the game

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hee GDS is the version here the same as on itch.IO site which is saying that there is more in the game
icho.to stoped working when the game got too big
you can find the fullest version here since it's already free for everyone not only patrons:

Aug 13, 2018
I am unable to initiate the road trip thread in the game. You are supposed to buy candy from Santa to trigger, but says not in this version. When will that version be released on here, or is there another way to trigger the road trip thread in the game. It seems like a major portion of the game.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I am unable to initiate the road trip thread in the game. You are supposed to buy candy from Santa to trigger, but says not in this version. When will that version be released on here, or is there another way to trigger the road trip thread in the game. It seems like a major portion of the game.
The Road Trip content is only available in the patreon version of the game which is, as far as I know, only playable on windows. The version for windows is completed and contains all content. To trigger you need to buy the strange candy 3 times from Santa, there is no other way. In terms of content I would say its about 20 % of the whole game.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
The Road Trip content is only available in the patreon version of the game which is, as far as I know, only playable on windows. The version for windows is completed and contains all content. To trigger you need to buy the strange candy 3 times from Santa, there is no other way. In terms of content I would say its about 20 % of the whole game.
Do you know if and when the update may be available in ATK format?

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
I finally completed the Nerdy Outfit but Chloe refuses to leave the house before 18:00 wearing it.

I always get:
"I don't think these clothes are appropriate for the daytime. I'd better change"

But I'm supposed to talk to Chloe in the Coffee Shop before I unlock the RPG segment right ?

What am I doing wrong ?
Please help !

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I finally completed the Nerdy Outfit but Chloe refuses to leave the house before 18:00 wearing it.

I always get:
"I don't think these clothes are appropriate for the daytime. I'd better change"

But I'm supposed to talk to Chloe in the Coffee Shop before I unlock the RPG segment right ?

What am I doing wrong ?
Please help !
To unlock you need to talk to carriess in the day time,
Frist she will tell to unlock the clothing,
when its unlocked she will tell you to go to the RPG place

when the RPG is unlocked, Chloe needed to leave the house affter 18h and check her bike

Also the RPG part is bigger on the new Chloegame

Reactions: XGamer

Gamer2040

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, my game is giving error, in the nightclub

of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,8] out of range [1,8] - -1.Stored_EX(100014,8)
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

Does anyone know how to solve it?
I get the same, MacOs Game, on 10.14.6 ( Mojave )

Any clue ?

Thanks!

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
No matter how many times I follow Amanda to Gregory and then leave, Cherry won't appear. I already have all the Cheating Wife achievements done. I've tried following her and immediately leaving. I've tried jumping the fence, then not watching anything and leaving. I've worn the Sundress as well as Shorts and Shirt. Nothing I do makes Cherry show up. Help?

durhon

May 31, 2018
I haven't finished the orignal game yet but when I reached the end of the cheerleader content and it said I could import the save. I installed this game on my phone just to see how the import function works but I am not sure if it did anything when I loaded a new game there was no prompt to pick a save or anything.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes