michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me how I achieve road trip and road trip pt2, have received all other achievements. Can you tell me how to get there? thank you for your help.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me how I achieve road trip and road trip pt2, have received all other achievements. Can you tell me how to get there? thank you for your help.
If you mean the new content, you need to buy 3 "candies" from the old man that runs the little shop. This will start the new Road Trip content

Reactions: Jeancul

michi04

May 14, 2018
If you mean the new content, you need to buy 3 "candies" from the old man that runs the little shop. This will start the new Road Trip content
Thank goodness, I would never have done that. I wish you a pleasant evening. I have something again tomorrow :)

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
In the nightclub, the guy asks us to meet in the bathroom, but I reject him. What should I do?
See if this works. Ok, first make sure you shower and have your cleanliness maxed.
Next go to work at the massage parlor. (10:00) Do a massage and have sex with the guy. Leave work for the day.

Go to the club at night and talk to the attractive guy (make sure you do this first). Next go over to the bar and listen to your boss from the massage parlor talk about sex. Next go to the bathroom and spy on your boss from the massage parlor (click on the !!! on the stall door) The attractive guy should show up, choose the Chloe tripping option.

For the 3 candies I saw someone else post you might need to up your relationship with Ginger and Bruce and make sure you have their achievements done. They're the brother and sister outside the shop where candies/dvds are sold

Reactions: smoke208

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
how to follow Amanda guys
If you go to the kitchen at 13:00 Chloe should say something about wondering where Amanda goes. It then tells you you can follow her on your scooter. You can't wait in the kitchen, you have to walk into the kitchen so if you're in the kitchen at 13:00 leave and walk back in. Once you get the message and can followe her you don't need to go back to the kitchen each day, you can just follow at 13:00

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Patreons 5$ got the update today. does it mean that we'll get the full version for Mac and Android ?

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello you, can you help me, unfortunately, I get from the seller no sweets and always get only these DVDs. What can I do?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Hello you, can you help me, unfortunately, I get from the seller no sweets and always get only these DVDs. What can I do?
Have you done all the achievements with Ginger and Bruce? I had no problems getting the "candy" myself. Someone else was having problems and someone said you needed to increase your relationship with Ginger and Bruce (the brother and sister that hang out by the shop that sells dvds/candy). Worth a shot if you haven't

michi04

May 14, 2018
Have you done all the achievements with Ginger and Bruce? I had no problems getting the "candy" myself. Someone else was having problems and someone said you needed to increase your relationship with Ginger and Bruce (the brother and sister that hang out by the shop that sells dvds/candy). Worth a shot if you haven't
Thank you for your tip, but I have all the achievements and now I wanted the road trip, but I just can not get the sweets.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes