• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me what I have to do to trigger the new scenes?

I found it.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I dont have the option to buy candy. Am I missing something?
Try talking to Ginger/Bruce first. They are front of massagestudio between 12.00-17.00. I had to set their relationship first and make sure you have done their scenes too. Maybe you need to increase Ginger's friendship points too. Hard to say.

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Can I start massages on the Mac version?
Yes you should be able to do it. When you are working, dont press the button to wait but the arrow upwards and in some tike you will trigger it

But wait for 1.01 version for android and mac so you won't have to do it 2 times

Reactions: Zontany

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody what I have to do to get "Romance is dead in the back of the van"?

Ok, find aso this now I am finished.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
From 0.31 to 1.01. All the hassle on Patreon finally make the creator decide to quick finish this game to move onto something else?
Nope the vacation Games was always supposed to be a 3 updates game(got a forth by vote),

It was like that, so I could get things set up with a new engine so the original Chloe18 game could have a good gameplay, no crashes or whatever,
since I make games not novels it is bound to have bugs and crashes.

also a 4 months game with 71 scenes/animations, its more than most of the top Game-Devs here make in a year.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
So, maybe you tell us what you done? :)
First I go naked to Ginger. Eat the pizza and go all time back to her so I have had 3xtime sex with her.

After this I dressed (find the shirt).

Then I go to her brother and have sex with him (2xtimes she joined).

In the van I talked to Ginger.

Reactions: neman and Benny1986

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
hey @GDS can you tell us why we havent got mac or android verison 1.01 on here but windows did? if you have anything to do with this. Thanks

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
hey @GDS can you tell us why we havent got mac or android verison 1.01 on here but windows did? if you have anything to do with this. Thanks
the free version is on my website
And the patrons only too

junito

May 27, 2017
Nope the vacation Games was always supposed to be a 3 updates game(got a forth by vote),

It was like that, so I could get things set up with a new engine so the original Chloe18 game could have a good gameplay, no crashes or whatever,
since I make games not novels it is bound to have bugs and crashes.

also a 4 months game with 71 scenes/animations, its more than most of the top Game-Devs here make in a year.
So now you will continue the maain game Chloe 2.0 or something like this?

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
CG RIP

Animations have been split into separate images AND also compiled to MP4 movies.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes