bit

Mar 9, 2017
i dont get it
how do i get the save editor to work ? i saved and all that stuff tries opening save slot 1 in the editor and it asks me to open the game load slot 1 and save again i do this and well nothing happens then i try clicking save slot 1 in editor again and same message appears :/ also the save button in the editor is greyed out

EDIT: figured it out now i just need to figure out how to make the last options work like set stats to max and so
same thing

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
@LordofEntropy So youve asked her to retell the whole story from the beginning? After this ive just went to the bikers and the scene triggered with granting me the archievement.

Can anyone tell me where i find the scenes with the asian girl? I cannot recognize the background.

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
I can't use the save editor it will not display properly, and i can't maximize it either so i can only see half of the screen. will not scroll.

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
Has anyone got the Jacket achievement? I still get the "You need to bring us a girl" from the bikers. That's already happened, in fact I got all 3 achievements from Pizza Girl telling the story of her banging the bikers. Also can't get her to go visit them again. I did start from my previous save which had finished everything available in 0.6.
Once you get to the stage that Pizza girl screws the bikers, you need to go out on pizza duty with her. Ask her how it went with the Bikers. She tells the story in 3 parts (the first two give achievements, the third does now) and then ask her to tell the story again from the beginning - you get the full story achievement. After that go to the bikers and you should receive the jacket - finishing that story line.

Reactions: Centurion

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
@RazorX fixed all english text,
it should 100% now
I would like to thank you. Out of most of the games here, this one is certainly one of the stronger ones. If I may make one suggestion - it would be great if you could view the scenes again when clicking on the appropriate achievement.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Once you get to the stage that Pizza girl screws the bikers, you need to go out on pizza duty with her. Ask her how it went with the Bikers. She tells the story in 3 parts (the first two give achievements, the third does now) and then ask her to tell the story again from the beginning - you get the full story achievement. After that go to the bikers and you should receive the jacket - finishing that story line.
Yeah, I've have had her tell me the whole story from the beginning, after hearing the 3 individual parts, which got me the final story achievement. But still can't get the jacket when visiting the bikers. Out of curiosity, did you start this version with a new game, or did you start from a .6 save?

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, I've have had her tell me the whole story from the beginning, after hearing the 3 individual parts, which got me the final story achievement. But still can't get the jacket when visiting the bikers. Out of curiosity, did you start this version with a new game, or did you start from a .6 save?
If was from a save. My biker rating is 295. Not sure what the minimum requirement is here.

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
When Chloe is going out on Saturday (with Gus Storyline Complete) and the "Going Out" dress is chosen, first scene is her wearing the hoodie. The rest of the scenes are in her going out dress, but the animation shows clipping on her right leg.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
If was from a save. My biker rating is 295. Not sure what the minimum requirement is here.
Hmmm, my biker rating is 255, which imagine should be high enough as well. Guess maybe something is messed up with my saves somehow then :\

When Chloe is going out on Saturday (with Gus Storyline Complete) and the "Going Out" dress is chosen, first scene is her wearing the hoodie. The rest of the scenes are in her going out dress, but the animation shows clipping on her right leg.
Yeah ran into the same issue with the going out dress and meeting Gus.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm, my biker rating is 255, which imagine should be high enough as well. Guess maybe something is messed up with my saves somehow then :\

Yeah ran into the same issue with the going out dress and meeting Gus.
300!!!
really
you need 300

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
tryed without cheat , hard to get enough money , so tryed save editor , was able to change stuff but i cannot load the save game ( not able to click on it ) ...
Dunno what to do .

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me where i find the scenes with the asian girl? I cannot recognize the background.
I mean "The Interview" and "Hired". Any hints please? I have no idea where to look for them.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added New Cover Art, Added New Samples, Update To v1.01 (Final Complete Version).

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
tryed without cheat , hard to get enough money , so tryed save editor , was able to change stuff but i cannot load the save game ( not able to click on it ) ...
Dunno what to do .
Money becomes a none issue really quickly.
start easy on the food, get the job at the cantina quickly, and do that on a regular basis. at some point you get northwards of 400 per cantina - and at that stage the game opens up.

Rent for 150 is ok, although, certainly in the late game, it should be more - ie. more incentive to NOT pay rent. But will try that with a new savegame to see how that feels.

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
I mean "The Interview" and "Hired". Any hints please? I have no idea where to look for them.
Park (Reachable with bike - the place you have to clean and repair) - After hearing about the Boat trip. You should find a scrap of paper with the password on the computer. Then watch the computer sequence a few times.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Go ping @GDS over at our Discord and annoy him. we have many other developers around waiting for your questions.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes