• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zorg.lub

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

I'm totally stuck on the "dare" part, with the underwears.
I got all 3, along with the "Double-Team(jocks)" achievement, but the dialog has not changed.
Also, I still get the dalog saying "go see the jocks", they ask for after PE, but never show up, even the week after...

Any idea how I could pass this ?

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
Hello,

I'm totally stuck on the "dare" part, with the underwears.
I got all 3, along with the "Double-Team(jocks)" achievement, but the dialog has not changed.
Also, I still get the dalog saying "go see the jocks", they ask for after PE, but never show up, even the week after...

Any idea how I could pass this ?
As far as i now it is not yet in the game and you have to wait for the next update ^^

zorg.lub

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks. I did this dialog a LOT of times (even tried to guess the correct variables in the save file), and went on totally different routes in the game... and after some time, the dialog changed. After more than 30 days, I think.
Now I think I reached the parts of the game that are not yet implemented.

I'll wait :) Thanks.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker Updated To v1.0.4 Here:

v1.0.4 Update Info:
1. changed the app so it grabs the default (english) chapter scripts directly from my pastebin account so if i make tweaks they instantly show up on the app
2. added chapters 6 and 7 (chapter 7 is from Chloe18 v1.0)
3. now that all the english chapters are read from online the english downloaded scripts from the previous version are no longer required and will be automatically deleted (this will not effect translated languages) 4. made some final tweaks to chapters 1 to 5 scripts as well as finished chapter 6 and 7 scripts

If you spot anything that needs tweaking let me know with @RazorX or ideally on GDS's discord thanks.

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
I have the android version on my mobile, this is one of the best games in android! Lot of content, nice art, easy to play.

Feb 10, 2018
Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker Updated To v1.0.4 Here:

v1.0.4 Update Info:
1. changed the app so it grabs the default (english) chapter scripts directly from my pastebin account so if i make tweaks they instantly show up on the app
2. added chapters 6 and 7 (chapter 7 is from Chloe18 v1.0)
3. now that all the english chapters are read from online the english downloaded scripts from the previous version are no longer required and will be automatically deleted (this will not effect translated languages) 4. made some final tweaks to chapters 1 to 5 scripts as well as finished chapter 6 and 7 scripts

If you spot anything that needs tweaking let me know with @RazorX or ideally on GDS's discord thanks.
So this will fix the English script in the game? Some of the lines in the screenshots I've seen are pretty bad.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i dont get it
how do i get the save editor to work ? i saved and all that stuff tries opening save slot 1 in the editor and it asks me to open the game load slot 1 and save again i do this and well nothing happens then i try clicking save slot 1 in editor again and same message appears :/ also the save button in the editor is greyed out

EDIT: figured it out now i just need to figure out how to make the last options work like set stats to max and so

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Has anyone got the Jacket achievement? I still get the "You need to bring us a girl" from the bikers. That's already happened, in fact I got all 3 achievements from Pizza Girl telling the story of her banging the bikers. Also can't get her to go visit them again. I did start from my previous save which had finished everything available in 0.6.

Reactions: nysir and Nemesis83
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes