• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 19, 2020
Start game on android, get to the part where you name your bro/sis, click Tom, nothing happend. Click Carrie, nothing. Long-press each, nothing.

I'm not good at this game.
Seriously, how am I supposed to enter names? Clicking the entry field does nothing at all. That means not even a forced keyboard like Hacker's Keyboard will work cuz there's no field to type into.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
And yes I am aware there are other links. Still.

I thought this was a game for guys, fap material etc, but the more I look, Chloe is hot, but no body at all, and she lets all guys use her. Each guy seems strait out the gym and has a foot-long as always, that's like 5 inches round.

Focus seems to be on the guys. Lol
fake family is female focus, but with last 2 years already not, they started make it chloe 18
https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-69-2-01-gds.56142/

MintyButt

Aug 6, 2020
hey guys, i cant figure out how to change clothes. like where it says go to office with no panties, how do i do that. because when i go to change clothes it reverts back to pajamas

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes