Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Anyone else issues with startovers?
- needed to make the park signing again to get to the state park
- in the state park suddenly the hidden path did not get built.
and few others I do not remember.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does anybody know how to increase the money for the state park? I do now want to play another 70 days just to get the money together to build more.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
i made it guys!
I pissed off so much the F95 staff that they refuse to pirate my games!!!
Where? I didn't find the link or anything to it?
I also tried finding your Discord so if you were busy I could at least ask other active users there some questions. How do you find it? I kept getting other weird Chloe stuff that had nothing to do with you.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Where? I didn't find the link or anything to it?
I also tried finding your Discord so if you were busy I could at least ask other active users there some questions. How do you find it? I kept getting other weird Chloe stuff that had nothing to do with you.
go to gds-games dot com ... that is his website. From there you can also get to his Patreon.

May 3, 2022
go to gds-games dot com ... that is his website. From there you can also get to his Patreon.
The Discord is behind a Patreon paywall? Dude. Im fine w/WTs or shit bein behind paywalls. But you cant even chat w/ppl who like the game unless you dono? Way to disenfranchise players. At least BAD has a fan BAD discord you can pop on to.

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

packor

Oct 11, 2021
The Discord is behind a Patreon paywall? Dude. Im fine w/WTs or shit bein behind paywalls. But you cant even chat w/ppl who like the game unless you dono? Way to disenfranchise players. At least BAD has a fan BAD discord you can pop on to.
????? you want to chat wit fans go make a reddit, nothing's stopping you.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Wait and see.
Nobody expects the F95 piracy...
Not sure, as far as I can see, in the several months that other game has been happening, nobody's requested it once in the request part of the forum...

I don't know if the interest's even there.
Other sites seems to have dropped Chloe's games and haven't even listed fake family, and same thing, not even a request for either games on those either.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Not sure, as far as I can see, in the several months that other game has been happening, nobody's requested it once in the request part of the forum...

I don't know if the interest's even there.
Other sites seems to have dropped Chloe's games and haven't even listed fake family, and same thing, not even a request for either games on those either.
Fake Family has not had an update recently ... sadly ...

• Sad
Reactions: Satarial
Apr 19, 2020
Still with the Nopy links. Jesus Christ... like how many years does Nopy have to be removed before links to it are replaced with active upload site links?

Apr 19, 2020
And yes I am aware there are other links. Still.

I thought this was a game for guys, fap material etc, but the more I look, Chloe is hot, but no body at all, and she lets all guys use her. Each guy seems strait out the gym and has a foot-long as always, that's like 5 inches round.

Focus seems to be on the guys. Lol

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I dont know why you bother with expunged download links here. You could find all older games on the dev´s website for free:

Apr 19, 2020
Start game on android, get to the part where you name your bro/sis, click Tom, nothing happend. Click Carrie, nothing. Long-press each, nothing.

I'm not good at this game.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes