Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone say how the landlord can fuck anal, how to get to the scenes in the bathtub and the extended scenes with men / policemen in the alley in red light district?
Landlord scenes , policeman red light alley

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for the help with the police man in the Alley.

But I have already solved that with the landlord, but I can do what I want, I owe the landlord never more than $ 400 and only then can I press the button with Anal, because I usually but only 200 so Dollar owe, the system always says I owe not so much and can not click this option.

And I still have not figured out how Chloe masturbates in the bathtub with hands and toys?

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the help with the police man in the Alley.

But I have already solved that with the landlord, but I can do what I want, I owe the landlord never more than $ 400 and only then can I press the button with Anal, because I usually but only 200 so Dollar owe, the system always says I owe not so much and can not click this option.

And I still have not figured out how Chloe masturbates in the bathtub with hands and toys?
She says it when take bath im morning that is would be sexy to do this in the evening ;)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Click "Chat" and "Heat" buttons only so u could get all achievements, Camshow runs slitly different in Chloe BTS than in native CamGirl. When u click on "Tease chat" u will gain followers ready to pay, "Ass" button gives you heat (more money per pay), one button only that gives you rage of credits is "Panties" button. You need to bust up your heat lvl to gain more $ per one income. When you do that just claim your reward, enjoy the show o_O
Yeah I got that from the Cam Girl, problem is I cant seem to get heat up enough in BTC to get the achievements

And yeah I tried just Chat and Ass buttons only, still not enough heat

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah I got that from the Cam Girl, problem is I cant seem to get heat up enough in BTC to get the achievements

And yeah I tried just Chat and Ass buttons only, still not enough heat
I could be hard to get achievement with no outfit, but with any of it it's a piece of cake. Just remember to not click heat flames on "main event". When you click you only speed up end of show (wasting time), but you won't speed up chat in the same time (click). Tips are collected periodically, one per time you got bonus tip depended on you followers who are ready to tip (green cloud). Summary: more clicks in the end of show = less tips from users.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I could be hard to get achievement with no outfit, but with any of it it's a piece of cake. Just remember to not click heat flames on "main event". When you click you only speed up end of show (wasting time), but you won't speed up chat in the same time (click). Tips are collected periodically, one per time you got bonus tip depended on you followers who are ready to tip (green cloud). Summary: more clicks in the end of show = less tips from users.
The mechanics of the camshow are really obscure. The help screen doesn't help at all either. It's pretty much just try stuff until you stumble on something that works.

Reactions: Largo

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I see a lot of questions here but little answers so let me jump in for a sec :p
* This game takes place after chloe18 and Vacations. (sort of. - the road trip and rpg club parts of vacation are also in this game, with more content now)
* Always take a bath to unlock your slut rating and just go to school without panties. You'll raise it lots.
* Rent keeps going up if you keep "not paying"
* The policeman scenes are achieved by not letting guys cum in the gloryhole, then going to the alley next to it.
how to go school without panties, i have no option

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
how to go school without panties, i have no option
Take a bath in the morning, then look in the mirror. If you get the question about applying makeup or rushing to school to avoid being late choose the rush to school option. Chloe will forget her panties.

However, sometimes you'll simply apply makeup automatically. I have not figured out what the trigger is on that, it may be random.

Reactions: sean_paul

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
The mechanics of the camshow are really obscure. The help screen doesn't help at all either. It's pretty much just try stuff until you stumble on something that works.
It's similar to the standalone Chloe camgirl game. Gotta keep teasing/ showing ass/ licking the dildo to build up before showing pussy to rack in money. It helps if you have an outfit too, so choose that first and then the toy on the second time. It also helps to click the heat icon (little flames) at the last part if you haven't maxed it already in the other stages.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Take a bath in the morning, then look in the mirror. If you get the question about applying makeup or rushing to school to avoid being late choose the rush to school option. Chloe will forget her panties.

However, sometimes you'll simply apply makeup automatically. I have not figured out what the trigger is on that, it may be random.
thank i dont think about that

Reactions: dao911

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017

On the weekends she won't care about being late to anything obviously :)

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
r being sad, since there are only 827 games with the 'big tits' tag and.. ehh, where was I going with this..

Wait, why is there no 'small tits' tag? Those are way hard
I love Chloe and her small tits. To all of those complaining about the size of her breasts, there are a bazillion games with women with enormous, freakishly sized tits. Go play them.
Exactly. Hell, I'd be happy if they just had average B to C-cups. But no, most every game has girls with huge tits. Chloe and her A-cups are a nice change of pace.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes