Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

JHAM02

Nov 27, 2018
The folder inside the .rar contains 2 files.
S0ulCheats.exe and memory.dll
Some anti-virus's may remove the memory.dll file and pick it up as a false positive? Does your folder contain the memory.dll?
My folder still has both files but won't start up it just keeps asking me to make changes and i click yes too

Reactions: Canto Forte

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Why can not I use this cheat in game School Love and Friends
Because this cheat is for chloe18 back to class? Not School Love and Friends
I abandoned the school, love and friends cheat for now.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
If anyone is interested in what I'm up to please check out my announcement, I'd love to hear some feedback! <3

Reactions: DrGio

delightfulhug

Jul 16, 2017
For some reason its not working for i have my anti virus off running as admin started my game and i only click infinite money and nothing, just wondering i am doing anything wrong here?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not hold your breath! I repeat ... Breathe! Oxygen is your friend!
There is a major hold up and it has massive consequences ... more fore and no play, i'm afraid:(
"Announcements """"
S0ulCheats Framework 3.0 - I know, I know. You're probably wondering why I'm redoing the framework again and I have a few good reasons for it. The main reason for making this new framework is because I have found a more efficient and easier way to update cheats. This makes life a lot easier for you and me! Rather than having the pointer addresses implemented directly into the code, I will be using a database. What does this mean? This means that I can update cheats on the fly, without having to make a new download. There's no need for you to download a new version of a cheat when a game is updated because your cheat will automatically be updated with the new game values. I know, it's beautiful. However if more features are to be added or removed from the cheat an update will be required :( . The second reason for making this framework is simply to have nicer code with the goal to reduce CPU usage and to make things easier for me to read. The third reason for the framework update is to make the sexy S0ulCheats UI even S E X I E R, I'm a graphic designer, what did you expect? There is another big reason for my decision to rework the framework however I'm going to keep this a secret for now as I'm not 100% sure on when this will be implemented. You can expect this new framework to be complete in the next few days. Here's a little sneak preview of the new UI """"
More Cheats - Once this new framework has been made and fully implemented I will begin development on a lot more cheats, I already have my eyes on a few. So expect a large increase in trainers. Remember, if you have any games you would like me to cheat don't hesitate to ask. However please keep in mind I can't hack every game. To be more specific I cannot cheat Renpy, RPGM, HTML and online games (not yet at-least). Sorry <3
Patreon Cleanup - It's come to my attention that my patreon page is disgusting. The featured tags and organization of the cheats is gross. That's why after the framework is complete, I will be deleting all previous patreon posts and making new, cleaner ones. Along with an improved tagging system to make cheats easier to find. """"

Soul will be deleting posts ... grab what you need and put them safe!

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Need help the cheat seen don't work with me
For some reason its not working for i have my anti virus off running as admin started my game and i only click infinite money and nothing, just wondering i am doing anything wrong here?
Cheat is outdated. Will be updated in a few days. <3

Do not hold your breath! I repeat ... Breathe! Oxygen is your friend!
There is a major hold up and it has massive consequences ... more fore and no play, i'm afraid:(
"Announcements """"
S0ulCheats Framework 3.0 - I know, I know. You're probably wondering why I'm redoing the framework again and I have a few good reasons for it. The main reason for making this new framework is because I have found a more efficient and easier way to update cheats. This makes life a lot easier for you and me! Rather than having the pointer addresses implemented directly into the code, I will be using a database. What does this mean? This means that I can update cheats on the fly, without having to make a new download. There's no need for you to download a new version of a cheat when a game is updated because your cheat will automatically be updated with the new game values. I know, it's beautiful. However if more features are to be added or removed from the cheat an update will be required :( . The second reason for making this framework is simply to have nicer code with the goal to reduce CPU usage and to make things easier for me to read. The third reason for the framework update is to make the sexy S0ulCheats UI even S E X I E R, I'm a graphic designer, what did you expect? There is another big reason for my decision to rework the framework however I'm going to keep this a secret for now as I'm not 100% sure on when this will be implemented. You can expect this new framework to be complete in the next few days. Here's a little sneak preview of the new UI """"
View attachment 342195
More Cheats - Once this new framework has been made and fully implemented I will begin development on a lot more cheats, I already have my eyes on a few. So expect a large increase in trainers. Remember, if you have any games you would like me to cheat don't hesitate to ask. However please keep in mind I can't hack every game. To be more specific I cannot cheat Renpy, RPGM, HTML and online games (not yet at-least). Sorry <3
Patreon Cleanup - It's come to my attention that my patreon page is disgusting. The featured tags and organization of the cheats is gross. That's why after the framework is complete, I will be deleting all previous patreon posts and making new, cleaner ones. Along with an improved tagging system to make cheats easier to find. """"

Soul will be deleting posts ... grab what you need and put them safe!
This game couldn't have chose a worse time to update lol, don't worry though the framework is almost finished. The main goal of the update is to make updating these cheats A LOT faster. I'm sorry that right now it may seem like this framework update is getting in the way but don't worry because once this is out, everything will be smoooooooooooooth sailing from here. And what do you mean by grab what you need and put them safe? I'm not deleting anything important am I? <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no indication if you will provide new cheats or just updating the old ones -> case in point we would be needing those old ones in order to update them.

Now, if those posts that you have all the good intent to delete include everything you ever posted -> including the previous cheats ... players will need to have them stored somewhere safe at the ready.

Happy upgrading / fixing / evolving ... !

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
There is no indication if you will provide new cheats or just updating the old ones -> case in point we would be needing those old ones in order to update them.

Now, if those posts that you have all the good intent to delete include everything you ever posted -> including the previous cheats ... players will need to have them stored somewhere safe at the ready.

Happy upgrading / fixing / evolving ... !
Ah I'm sorry, I probably should have been more clear about that. Once the framework is complete, I will continue to update the current cheats and make new ones. I'm only deleting posts to clean everything up and make the patreon more tidy. The contents of the important posts will be reposted in a cleaner style. <3

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Ah I'm sorry, I probably should have been more clear about that. Once the framework is complete, I will continue to update the current cheats and make new ones. I'm only deleting posts to clean everything up and make the patreon more tidy. The contents of the important posts will be reposted in a cleaner style. <3
Just curious,I know the mod is outdated,but does that mean it wont work at all with the current version,or is it just some features wont apply/some new game content ,cant be modified?

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Just curious,I know the mod is outdated,but does that mean it wont work at all with the current version,or is it just some features wont apply/some new game content ,cant be modified?
When a new build of a game is released, all the memory addresses for where values are stored are changed. So 99% of the time, the cheat no longer works and all the memory addresses have to be found again. Hope that answers your question. <3

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
When a new build of a game is released, all the memory addresses for where values are stored are changed. So 99% of the time, the cheat no longer works and all the memory addresses have to be found again. Hope that answers your question. <3
Does indeed,thank you. :)

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
In the zip file there are 2 files.
S0ulCheats.exe and
Memorx.dll This File is infekted with "Trojan.GenericKD.41236429".
False positive. Any program that manipulates memory may be picked up by some anti-virus's. Just whitelist the files or disable your anti-virus temporarily. <3