Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I can't get it to work it just appears in a separate window and if iclick on any of the options nothing happens in game? help me please?
Same for me, any help?
same here
doesn't work for me, i unzipped it and ran as admin, the cheat menu opens but when i click infinite money or any of the other cheats it doesn't affect the game at all
Dont know why non of you can read -.-
If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
S0ul do you still have time to update your cheatmod or you gave up?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You can also use
Start the game, select a process to open in Cheat Engine and choose Cloe18.
I used the settings in the screenshot below.
Type in the current lust in the value bar, (for example 5 lust) and press 'New Scan', when you earn some lust ingame typ 6 and do a next scan. Save and change the result and set it to active.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is only the second time I've used the program, so I'm no expert, but after dicking around a bit I made a little guide. I hope it helps.
The same method also works for the lust meter.

Reactions: Canto Forte and mdj

JHAM02

Nov 27, 2018
This is only the second time I've used the program, so I'm no expert, but after dicking around a bit I made a little guide. I hope it helps.
Yeah idk if you have a older version cheat engine but my cheat engine has a different format and i an't get it to work

Reactions: stever

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
This is a work around for how I managed to get cheats working in v22

V14 and v22 both share the same save files on the main windows drive (Users/yourusername/appdata/local/project6) while each game version lives in its own folder on your PC, for example:
Chloe18BackTOclassv14
and
Chloe18BackTOclassv22

If you run version 14 of the game and then the cheat app, the cheat works. Start the game and select new game and enter the cheats you want (infinite money, fitness, whatever) and then run the game for a single day (just sleep a couple of times) to ensure an auto-save occurs.

Now run version 22 and use the load game menu item. V22 is now running with the cheats/stats carried over from v14.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Blade102

May 1, 2018
This is a work around for how I managed to get cheats working in v22

V14 and v22 both share the same save files on the main windows drive (Users/yourusername/appdata/local/project6) while each game version lives in its own folder on your PC, for example:
Chloe18BackTOclassv14
and
Chloe18BackTOclassv22

If you run version 14 of the game and then the cheat app, the cheat works. Start the game and select new game and enter the cheats you want (infinite money, fitness, whatever) and then run the game for a single day (just sleep a couple of times) to ensure an auto-save occurs.

Now run version 22 and use the load game menu item. V22 is now running with the cheats/stats carried over from v14.
Hi,

where to download 0.14 ?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
I can not get this past my av it freaks out when unpacking on memory.dll it hates it so much that it doesn't even let me move it out of quarantine
also the winrar gives me an error when unpacking probably because of that file.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
does not help with slut meter, searching 0 give so many millions and then you get 1 in school which narrow it down to 25 000 000 to 20 000 000
unless there is a way ingame where i can click to increase lust to maybe 3 or 4(then i would not need CE) you cant find the value