VN - Others - Chloe 18 Fake Family [v0.69.2.01] [GDS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CeeJay2265

So far, this is a pretty great Chloe18 title. I'm looking forward to how it develops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the only other thing I can say is that maybe it's time to get someone with real English-language proficiency aboard? The questionable English is kind of a signature of Chloe18 games at this point, but there are places here (like confusions between VERY different words like "owe" and "own") that get distracting.

Overall, though, it's promising and fun, and I like the way Bella thinks. And incidentally, the Bella photo collectibles are a nifty little bonus. Thanks to the devs for their efforts.

EDIT: Added notes on the latest version.

EDIT: Added notes on the version 6 update.

EDIT: Notes on the version 6.9 update.

2. 4.00 star(s)

kirbe7

As someone who played all the Chloe18 games since they came out, i have to say i appreciate the effort to try something different, and especially the improvement over game design/art/animations/layouts, i love it, however....for me it doesn't work, i wish this game started as Chloe MC more then anything, and i am really sorry GDS, but i really hope that the game continues as Chloe MC, it will be fantastic, in my opinion the way its heading, its gonna be perfect, it has huge potential, just the MC thing keeps me from enjoying it as i enjoyed the previous games.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Odorio

Quite good game, there is a lot of content even on this stage and I spent some time on it.
    There is a interesting characters but it is understandable that not all of them is well described. Can't say that there is a very good text but it quality is enough to enjoy it
  4. 3.00 star(s)

czenris

Im liking this games. But few issues i was annoyed with. Theres abit too much grind and some of the dialogue seems kinda weird. Maybe i dont get the humor. But overall i did spend time and it immersed me. So i guess thats what games supposed to do.

The models are cute and there is good content. But alot of grind! Ugh. And going to school is a chore. Find my self repeatedly sleeping. If you dont mind doing mindless tasks over and over again and ignoring abit of broken dialogue you can enjoy the game.

There are some parts that hook you beyond that.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This game is good. The only complaints I have are that the writing is kind of off and the animated scenes are all animated so slowly, even at the "high speed" setting.

The writing gets the point across, however a lot of the dialog is kind of odd. That said, there are moments where I laughed at this game which is a feat in itself, but the bulk of dialog is... I guess I'd say borderline weak. Also the multicolored text all over the screen is a bit of an odd choice but its not game breaking.

I've rated this 4 stars which is "Good" by F95 standards, and I think it is good, so don't let my statements scare you off. I did enjoy the content I saw but I felt like I was stuck/limited with a couple of the characters, and with the writing complaint, I sort of lost interest, but I did get a couple wanks out of it none the less. I also quite like the UI during interactions with the girls, needing certain points to do certain things, lots of available actions, it was interesting and I think it is implemented well. I'd recommend you try it at least, it's not high on my recommended list but it is on it.

Dev: it would be cool if you could pick if the next day was a school day or not. To often I wanted to go to school but had to sleep 3 times through the weekend to do it. Or, maybe just make the days alternate 1 by 1, not 1 by 3.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Just WHAOUH!!
    It may even beat Milfy City by ICSTOR!!

The only problem with this game is his game engine and the lack of Walktrough!
    Awesome graphics, scenario, progression, game mechanics.
    It lacks the few pictures frames teasing before entering in pussy/ass.
    As close as perfection may get...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BullseyeHit

Honestly, one of the best games on the site so far.
    It contains plenty of lovely characters with some of our favorite fetishes. It's got a great story, funny dialog and may animations. A great continuation from their previous games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

I love Chloe and all her slutty friends.I have played all of the Chloe18 series and had decent fun.Shame I am poor af or I would honestly pay the dev instead of pirating here lol.The art and animations are quality and I love Chloe especially because she ISN'T a typical big titted slut.Amy and Kaoru are cute and Pizza-Girl is hot af, and would love to see more of the detention bad girl.As good as if not better than any other game posted here.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

spam753

Excellent game. Story is well done. The graphics and girls are excellent. The gameplay is varied and works well. Minor amount of bugs. Not sure about the spelling errors though, are they intentional or not? :p
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostly

My opinion on the version 0.3.

I like this game because it has a lot of content with almost every girl so you are not getting blueballs.
    There is a little grinding.
    The caracters are looking really good.
    The story is good and funny.

It might be a little turn off that the girls are not exclusive with MC, but is fine we have a lot of harem games on the site.

Also the dev releases on schedule, for me this is a big plus.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

PaganWarlord

Using the game version kindly provided by the developer I managed to form an opinion faster than with any other game.

Character renders look ok, but the colorful text popping in all around the place with no hint of any forethought makes this game resemble elementary school MS Word assignment with 3D Word Art text all over the place. And that is all I can say about this game.

I'd like to thank the developer for intentionally going out of his way to upload a version of this game that crashes right after leaving such powerful first impression, because I think playing any longer would be a mistake on my part.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

So, I'm editing my review because it sounded very sarcastic. I'd rather be straight to the point now, in my reviews
    This game is not very good. Like most of the games in the series, the amount of annoying grind makes the game feel like you're working, in a really boring office job, than playing a game. It isn't difficult at all, just repetitive and dry
    The story is okay, the characters are kinda fun, I guess. But it's a teasing c*ckblock that says it'll give you something, and then gives you nothing
    I've given it an extra star simply for the fact that the game tries. It just fails in a very frustrating way
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Macheto

Chloe 18 is easy my favite sereis of games... persiod. I played them since the first one came out and supported on partron for a long time and I will again after seeing this latest entry. Funny chakeres, a huge amount of contest taht makes other 0.2 versions of games to shame. Stunning 3D models... and not as grinding as most games. As far as VN/Adult games go.. A+!
  14. 2.00 star(s)

ara1111

Its one of those games that tries to carry itself on humour, but I don't find it funny. Examples of its brand of humour include

- Your family is assholes. Because people being assholes is just always inherently funny, am I right?
    - In fact damn near everyone is an asshole
    - Rape, because rape is funny. This one pops up with 'Chloe', who I assume to be the MC of the other games in this series. You find her when driving near or actually naked, roaming the streets, outright stating she was forcefully fucked all night and didn't want it. The MC acts like this is a joke. It was insitigated by a teacher, as a 'lesson' to her. I don't see how rape is a funny joke.
    - MEMES, whacky memes XD, look there's a pepe on the wall :)
    - Sarcastic dev commentary, like ''I was too lazy to make this part not suck so it does lol''. Drawing attention to bad shit in a sarcastic way doesn't make it suddenly not be bad.

Outside of your sister you live with, everyone in this is
    A: Not complete enough to be more of a character than 1 or 2 scenes where they yell at you
    B: An asshole
    C: A walking stereotype, submissive asian, fat nerd, asshole jock, etc
    And even that sister comes off as kind of a prick because of her absolute and inexplicable obsession with you being gay. She just decides you are, for no apparent reason. I think its supposed to be funny? I don't see how its funny. She'd need an actual reason to think this for it to be funny.

Oh and to even meet most of these non-characters, you need to interact with the gameplay. So lets talk about that.
    Its bad.
    Its unclear. You have no idea what to do most of the time.
    Its grindy. When you do have an idea, its crap like ''spam sports at school 30+ times while watching the same scene every time''
    It padded. You have a 'criminal' stat, and under that, like 10+ more stats. Which go up to level 50, each. How do you know which of these matters? You guess, I guess. How to grind them? Mostly picking one of them in a menu you can access once per day at best. And seeing the same promise of a scene over and over again.

And since the game is so incomplete, most of this grind just leads to non-characters with no scenes or personality beyond being an asshole.

Oh and speaking of being an asshole. The MC? Massive asshole. Not likeable at all.

Now the scenes... they suck. You get an image of dick in hole, and can move a bar to dick faster, until you cum. When you move the bar the characters dialogue changes. Then you cum and its over. That's it. One borderline static image after excessive grinding with memey or assholish dialogue.

So you got a game where the MC and nearly every character is a prick, with unclear and grindy mechanics, to get to scenes that aren't really worth seeing.

As it it gets 1 point for having more content than most 0.x games even if I dislike basically all of the content and another for his sister, the only likeable person in the entire thing
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1263332

GDS is one of the best developers on this website, and while I hoped for more content in back to school, I'm just glad he continues to make games. These are easily some of the most high quality games on the website, and without giving anything away, I highly recommend everyone at least give them a try.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

sckwety

The game is amazing. It has cute characters, nice story, lots of secrets and achievements. It took me an entire night. It contains a lot of memes and a lot of humor besides 18+ content, which is really nice. I want to play more GDS games. :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Rustyparticle

Chloe! This game is so funny and Chloe is such a tease. I can't wait until she joins the military in the planned Chloe 18+ No Time for Sargent's or is that just a rumor. No, wait it's when she is employed as a stewardess with an airline and stops a terrorist attack by employing her "special skills" as only Chloe can! Thanks for this. It is so entertaining.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

slayer991

Review of 0.1

Holy crap GDS, for 0.1 release this game has HOURS of gameplay. I think I spent 4 hours playing through to get all the content I could. This game has more content than many complete games.

In any case, this is the Chloe-verse, so you know what to expect. Hot young women that are sluts. It's not meant to be serious but fun...and fun it is. This time, there's a twist. The MC is a male that's hiding out and is pretending to be the long lost brother of a family with 2 teenage girls (and a very hot mom). Absolutely no BTS here.

So you're attending college with them and there's plenty of fun to be had. both in terms of gameplay and sex. Tons of humor as well.

The women are all beautiful as you'd expect. The renders are top-notch, animations are excellent. It's a lot of fun all the way around and not too grindy.

I still can't get over that this is a 0.1 release. WTF dude.!?!? That's just amazing.

Graphics - 10/10
    Animations - 10/10
    Story - 9/10
    Characters - 9/10
    Fun - 10/10
  19. 5.00 star(s)

redcode

you always deliver with your games GDS ...nice update to chloe 18 saga .. keep the updates coming , i like the new fake family , better than the previous parts...and a lot of content for a first release 0.1..took sometime to finish and get all the content but its worth it
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Joraell

Games from GDS was always mostly about just funny story and graphic was little behind. But not this one!

GDS moves forward a lot in terms of rendering quality and animating stuff. Also interface is much better looking.

Game definitelly worth to try.