Collection Manga Chiba Tetsutarou collection [2023-09-24] [ミー助/Tiba-Santi/ミー助ファンクラブ (ミー助)]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Chiba Tetsutarou is a Japanese artist who makes mangas of insects related stories.​

Updated: 2023-09-24
Artist: Chiba Tetsutarou - -
Censorship: no
Language: Japanese, English
Resolution: various, up to 4K
Pages: 1400+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Download: - - -
3 works: - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2020
Im guessing these are the ones already uploaded to nhen and imhen? Cuz the english translator is now working for chiba if im correct. And the ones that have been released to those sites are the old ones or untranslated ones

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Im guessing these are the ones already uploaded to nhen and imhen? Cuz the english translator is now working for chiba if im correct. And the ones that have been released to those sites are the old ones or untranslated ones
Yeah. Mant is the translator who did most of these and is now working as an official translator for Chiba Tetsutarou. There hasn't been a lot of stuff released since then, though. The stuff on the is mostly just re-releases of stuff that's already out. Most of the manga has been translated and is in the archive, it's missing one or two of the ToHeart 2 doujins and 2-3 of the chapters in Shunkan are not translated because nobody was interested in doing that series. Basically, everything important is translated and in that archive.

Oh right, there's also this, released a while ago. I have no idea if it's been added to the the archive in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drunkmilkman

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah. Mant is the translator who did most of these and is now working as an official translator for Chiba Tetsutarou. There hasn't been a lot of stuff released since then, though. The stuff on the is mostly just re-releases of stuff that's already out. Most of the manga has been translated and is in the archive, it's missing one or two of the ToHeart 2 doujins and 2-3 of the chapters in Shunkan are not translated because nobody was interested in doing that series. Basically, everything important is translated and in that archive.

Oh right, there's also this, released a while ago. I have no idea if it's been added to the the archive in this thread.
Pixeldrain
Wait is there really other ToHeart doujins not translated? I think everything is now and in the archive, correct me if I'm wrong

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Wait is there really other ToHeart doujins not translated? I think everything is now and in the archive, correct me if I'm wrong
There are a couple. "Manaka's Secret 1.5" isn't in there. You can find it on exhentai and other sites but it's not the official translation, it's a machine translation. There's also another one that probably wasn't added because it would break rule 7.

skorpyon

Jun 27, 2018
I have been building my library of this artist when I discovered it a couple months ago. I'll grab this too, many thanks!

Mar 27, 2020
sadly my internet is capped. but this collection is better! they even sorted the comics out
Ain't that a bummer. If you do ever plan on i guess upload them in parts. (Terabox is gud cuz it gives you 1TB of free storage. Mega is fine too but only allows you to upload 5GB per day and has a 25GB storage on free users)

skorpyon

Jun 27, 2018
Ain't that a bummer. If you do ever plan on i guess upload them in parts. (Terabox is gud cuz it gives you 1TB of free storage. Mega is fine too but only allows you to upload 5GB per day and has a 25GB storage on free users)
I was looking at the files of the OP and they uploaded pretty much everything, and in good quality. There's a couple comics that were not in the original release, but nothing major. All of the things I've found are from hitomi and pururin, if you fancy looking.
I've mashed (more like butchered) their collection and mine into an uncohesive mess, but I'm fine with it