• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
NTR with Female Protag?
So is the FMC Husband got Stolen by Another Girl or what?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CheatingWifeLefeana-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm confused about how to start the Hall route in NG+. It says that I can do so in the inner basement ward of the castle but I see nothing there. just a couple of empty bedrooms and one guy who's talking shit.

Edit: NVM I'm just a dumbass for talking to the prince first since I accidentally went to his room when trying to find the basement ward.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
okay can someone just tell me about all the endings of this game please
There's basically 2 though one has 2 additional "endings" afterwards. Neither is a virgin route if that's what you're hoping for.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
You are clearly uninformed if you think talking trash about The Pitt is the way to go. Dude is one of the greatest OG XXX artist ever and helped pioneer BBC/Bimbo/Interrracial content online.

Meanwhile you using a generic ass weeb girl with heterochromatic eyes.....real original bro.

And lets not forget the edgelord.
Someone with gross racist caricature fetish calling someone else an edgelord, funny. Also, your PFP and that art in general is far more disgusting than anime shit. The female faces are grotesquely warped caricatures of already unappealing botched plastic surgery job stereotypes. They're worse than bogdanoff brothers.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There's basically 2 though one has 2 additional "endings" afterwards. Neither is a virgin route if that's what you're hoping for.
I would like to know more about the ending's if someone felt like using a SPOILER to explain them, that would be nice.

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
Thank you to all the legends who played this and walked before so that those who walk after don't have to walk at all

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes