RPGM - Completed - Cheating Wife Lefeana [v1.1] [nikukure]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Extremepants

The gameplay loop is very grindy, the path to corruption is unclear and you're not sure if you've set off any flags or not. I tried allowing the MC to get consistently raped in an attempt to raise lewdness and decrease sanity to see if that may set off a flag but it got stuck at a barrier that never broke.

It has random difficulty spikes at times and sometimes feels like you need luck to pass certain enemies. Despite the illusion of choice it also feels quite linear.

Only positive is that the art isn't terrible and the MC doesn't have jarring proportions like a bunch of NTR games have.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

furtherB

- story classic 'husband travels wife stays alone' scenario
    - i liked BGM musics, it is better than avarage RPGM
    - there is no lag, game works smooth
    - art is good, no animated scenes, no voice acting
    - traslation 10/10
    - before download you can check story and first quest from that gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W37ZwVEw5g
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Watters

This is certainly one of the worse NTR games out there and I say this as a NTR fan. While there are worse games deserving of one star, Cheating Wife Lefeana isn't quite that bad. The translation is decent and the art is okay.

And that's about all I can say that's good about the game.

Sex scenes, which most people are interested in, are rather dull and the corruption of the wife happens far too fast.

Combat is very basic, very easy and very boring. Dungeons aren't a chore to go through thankfully, but they're not very interesting either.

If you're a huge fan of NTR games, I'd say maaayyybe stick around for the first sex scene and see if you're into it? Otherwise, it's best to give this one a pass.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Szarala

this game is.. not good

-horrible balance for combat that's not very compelling to begin with
    -allegedly has an armor break system. I've literally seen ONE armor break attack through 10 dungeons now.. not that it would matter for anything anyway
    -very linear
    -corruption is not well-paced.. and the corruption stats are meaningless (ties into the linearity)
    -mediocre art (very Vanja-like, and I don't mean that as a compliment)