• Ntr and incest

• No ntr - rest does not matter

• No ntr - harem

• No ntr - incest

• No ntr - harem and incest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
is the fixed pc link. Don't know how to fix mac, so, users have to do it themselves.

I am sorry people did not like this vn. I hoped they would cut me some slack knowing I am totally new to this. Will anyone believe me that I started learning both the rendering (in daz) and renpy from february 2024. So, whatever you are watching is the result of what I have learnt in two months neat. I am hopeful models will be better if not beautiful in future. I Thank the people who liked the story.
Regarding the topics which came into my views:
1) horrible models and renders - I agree the mother is made intentionally horrible (I am a joker fan:cool:) to make her look evil. Her intentions are purely evil. Later on she might even going to bit extremes. But renders are bad, I did not realize that. They are all 1920:1080 resolutions, but since I am new may be they are wrong. (Any suggestions are welcome in the regard but only from devs) There will be no incest because of patreon and simply because to me it is very common in almost all vns. So, be rest assured you wouldn't fuck joker's sister:LOL:. But don't worry there will be many women coming up in future.
2) Harem and ntr in the same game ugh - Okay it is not guaranteed but I had discussed this with Mister Player and it was not suppossed to get out so soon. I like to make this vn a little more practical. Let me give a scenerio (real life) you get a call from your gf/wife that she is planning a surprise tonight, on the other hand, your mistress is all ready for a date planned by both of you two days ago. You cannot attend both at the same time. You have two options 1) attend one and reject the other, 2) attend both but cannot stay whole night. In the first case one will get hurt on the later both will get suspicious. This is my plan. So, if you leave your wife you may face competition from others. But as I said it is all in planning. I am open to suggestions. One request criticism is fine but don't bad mouth. If you are a dev you must know the hardwork needed to make a vn.

I thought these two things were the main setbacks of my novel. I am sorry you did not like it.

Reactions: Mister Player
Feb 20, 2024
2) Harem and ntr in the same game ugh - Okay it is not guaranteed but I had discussed this with Mister Player and it was not suppossed to get out so soon. I like to make this vn a little more practical. Let me give a scenerio (real life) you get a call from your gf/wife that she is planning a surprise tonight, on the other hand, your mistress is all ready for a date planned by both of you two days ago. You cannot attend both at the same time. You have two options 1) attend one and reject the other, 2) attend both but cannot stay whole night. In the first case one will get hurt on the later both will get suspicious. This is my plan. So, if you leave your wife you may face competition from others. But as I said it is all in planning. I am open to suggestions. One request criticism is fine but don't bad mouth. If you are a dev you must know the hardwork needed to make a vn.

I thought these two things were the main setbacks of my novel. I am sorry you did not like it.
This is exactly what people hate, so don't be surprised if only 1% play this game when the two biggest enemies are put in the same game. Neither of them will be happy.

- Then there's the fact that your example makes me think that the shit aka NTR is forced into this game. You do anything and there will always be a competitor to take or do something to your woman. That may please that smaller marginal group aka NTR players. But everyone else about 90-95% of the rest of the player base is driven out of the game at that point.
- That style of constantly having to watch your woman to make sure she doesn't do anything with other dicks doesn't appeal to anyone. It's one of the most annoying ways to make an NTR avoidable if there's an avoidable NTR at all and not just a skip. So you have to babysit your woman, so fuck it. Let the cow then go to the other cocks and the game to the ignorelist, because at that point I'm not much interested in this whole game anymore. When there is no interest now, because you can not put two of the worst enemies NTR and harem in the same game.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I have a problem with the _CON.png file download the image script but I can't play

They couldn't reupload the already corrected game again

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
I have a problem with the _CON.png file download the image script but I can't play

They couldn't reupload the already corrected game again
Sorry, to hear that you may try the original file. With or without the fix then. Or best try with 7zip if you have not already.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
This is exactly what people hate, so don't be surprised if only 1% play this game when the two biggest enemies are put in the same game. Neither of them will be happy.

- Then there's the fact that your example makes me think that the shit aka NTR is forced into this game. You do anything and there will always be a competitor to take or do something to your woman. That may please that smaller marginal group aka NTR players. But everyone else about 90-95% of the rest of the player base is driven out of the game at that point.
- That style of constantly having to watch your woman to make sure she doesn't do anything with other dicks doesn't appeal to anyone. It's one of the most annoying ways to make an NTR avoidable if there's an avoidable NTR at all and not just a skip. So you have to babysit your woman, so fuck it. Let the cow then go to the other cocks and the game to the ignorelist, because at that point I'm not much interested in this whole game anymore. When there is no interest now, because you can not put two of the worst enemies NTR and harem in the same game.
Firstly, thanks for the suggestions. Secondly, as I said it is not yet confirmed that ntr will be there. I have not even started writing the next part. It is in primary stage or just an idea to progress the story. Thirdly, if there will be ntr and I stress on if then you don't have to babysit your wife I will make sure of that. I don't know if naming another game is allowed but nevertheless I will name it. I am a bit inspired by a mother's love in matter of ntr only. Just make sure you spend some time with your wife and don't mistreat your wife. I will make sure that if ntr is there it will be avoidable. Lastly, in regard to not playing. Mister player uploaded the game here so people can try it out. It is not that there is ntr already. If someone is filled with so much hatred towards ntr that even the mere existence of the word in the thread stops him/her for trying out, I will believe it is better they don't play any avn. Again, thanks for the suggestion. I am relaxing now for two more days. Afrer that I will resume to next update.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Sorry, to hear that you may try the original file. With or without the fix then. Or best try with 7zip if you have not already.
Using 7zip I had no problems, the strange thing is that when I open the exe I get the notification of any exe when installing a program but I hope they correct the error in the next update. By the way, the MC's mother is kind of ugly hahaha it's like she sees Chucky.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Using 7zip I had no problems, the strange thing is that when I open the exe I get the notification of any exe when installing a program but I hope they correct the error in the next update. By the way, the MC's mother is kind of ugly hahaha it's like she sees Chucky.
Thanks to know. It will be fixed in future updates. About mc's mother, I made her intentionally ugly, I heard she is more like joker's sister, but chucky's sister goes well too I guess. I hope the story is to your liking. Don't worry mother is not your (mc's) li. Your LIs will be better if not beautiful. It is a promise.

Feb 20, 2024
Firstly, thanks for the suggestions. Secondly, as I said it is not yet confirmed that ntr will be there. I have not even started writing the next part. It is in primary stage or just an idea to progress the story. Thirdly, if there will be ntr and I stress on if then you don't have to babysit your wife I will make sure of that. I don't know if naming another game is allowed but nevertheless I will name it. I am a bit inspired by a mother's love in matter of ntr only. Just make sure you spend some time with your wife and don't mistreat your wife. I will make sure that if ntr is there it will be avoidable. Lastly, in regard to not playing. Mister player uploaded the game here so people can try it out. It is not that there is ntr already. If someone is filled with so much hatred towards ntr that even the mere existence of the word in the thread stops him/her for trying out, I will believe it is better they don't play any avn. Again, thanks for the suggestion. I am relaxing now for two more days. Afrer that I will resume to next update.
On this forum there is no greater hatred for any issue than NTR. The very fact that you mention it might be coming to the game will drive players away. Nobody wants that shit to ruin the gaming experience so there are better games out there where that thing isn't in the game. And there's no threat of it coming into the game. On this forum you have learned to be suspicious of all devs, as there are a lot of shit talking and lying devs here. Especially the NTR haters don't trust the word dev at all. Too many devs have said that NTR won't be in the game, but a couple of updates later it was. Even if it is avoidable, it doesn't matter too much. Still, it drives players away. If you have any sense at all you will immediately reject NTR and remove all mention of it. Maybe that will save your game. But the harem players who have already been here and left will never come back. Already it is a completely idiotic trick to put two big enemy groups in the same game. You obviously can't think like a NTR hater or a harem player. You are now paying a heavy price for that by banishing players from your game. In general, it is worth focusing on just one of those two. We've seen this so many times here that putting those two in the same game usually just brings an abandoned tag to the title.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
There will be no incest because of patreon and simply because to me it is very common in almost all vns. So, be rest assured you wouldn't fuck joker's sister
Incest is common in VN games because most users like incest and it sells well. For my part, I'm tired of this Patreon excuse, as for the mother's ugliness, well that can be solved with a bag over the head lol
758da233-79ec-43af-b063-5270fc93d7ba_text.gif

Last edited:

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
After the instructions from Belzeebub and the reactions here. He decided and instructed me to edit out the ntr part. He confirms that there will be no ntr. But, you will be missing out on the wife scenes. And sorry Belzeebub for indiscretion earlier. I will not post anything unless instructed from the dev. I am sorry I paid too much attention to TurhaanKoitatte who will always criticise everyone whatever he/she does.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

After seeing the mother, I don't think anyone would want to change their girlfriend for her. Although, as the saying goes: no hay chicas feas, sólo copas de menos (there are not ugly girls, you only need drink more), however I don't think anyone gets drunk to play a VN.

Also, if I have to choose between the girlfriend and the Mistress, I will never choose the Mistress, ever. Even if she makes dinner or whatever on a day where I have nothing to do, I won't go, ever, at least as long as she's still Mistress. So I don't see any difficulty in choosing, I choose the girlfriend and the Mistress can go to fuck a pickle. I prefer to stay very far away from anything that sounds like femdom.

From what you have written, I don't see how the harem can be reached.

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
After seeing the mother, I don't think anyone would want to change their girlfriend for her. Although, as the saying goes: no hay chicas feas, sólo copas de menos (there are not ugly girls, you only need drink more), however I don't think anyone gets drunk to play a VN.

Also, if I have to choose between the girlfriend and the Mistress, I will never choose the Mistress, ever. Even if she makes dinner or whatever on a day where I have nothing to do, I won't go, ever, at least as long as she's still Mistress. So I don't see any difficulty in choosing, I choose the girlfriend and the Mistress can go to fuck a pickle. I prefer to stay very far away from anything that sounds like femdom.

From what you have written, I don't see how the harem can be reached.
Well, one thing is clear. You will not fuck your mother. He said it himself that there will be more girls in future. Those will.be the mc's li(s). I think you thought the mother or the ugly lady is his mistress. You are wrong. Till now, your current girlfriend is the only li. Rest will come from next updates. Be patient, and follow his work, I am sure you will not be disappointed. I cross checked the issue where some people said that devs have cheated them about not having ntr at first but later gave ntr anyways. He promises there will be no ntr, guaranteed (let us give him some time for him to prove), but he said, there is little chance your gf will be in the harem. And a possibility of missing action with her if the affection is too low. So, don't fret there will be harem if he says so. Give it some time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, one thing is clear. You will not fuck your mother. He said it himself that there will be more girls in future. Those will.be the mc's li(s). I think you thought the mother or the ugly lady is his mistress. You are wrong. Till now, your current girlfriend is the only li. Rest will come from next updates. Be patient, and follow his work, I am sure you will not be disappointed. I cross checked the issue where some people said that devs have cheated them about not having ntr at first but later gave ntr anyways. He promises there will be no ntr, guaranteed (let us give him some time for him to prove), but he said, there is little chance your gf will be in the harem. And a possibility of missing action with her if the affection is too low. So, don't fret there will be harem if he says so. Give it some time.
Personally, unless I don't like a LI or have a fetish I don't like, I want her to be in the harem.

I certainly don't think I'd be drawn to a game where I have to choose between two LIs that I potentially like. So the chances of me being interested in the game are almost zero (except that the only LI I like is the MC's girlfriend)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote