• Ntr and incest

• No ntr - rest does not matter

• No ntr - harem

• No ntr - incest

• No ntr - harem and incest

Results are only viewable after voting.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
NTR and harem, so the idea was already dead at birth. There's no point in even starting if those two things are in the same game.
Yeah, Belzeebub should think long and hard about this decision. Trying to appeal to both NTR and harem fans almost never works out. The main problem is that harems rely on absolute, unshakable trust and devotion. Most harem fans will be unwilling to play a game in which the possibility of an LI being with someone else exists. Even if it's 100% avoidable, just knowing that an LI would be willing to cheat on MC if the wrong choices are made, is enough to turn off most harem fans.

Also, having both routes means dividing development time between them. Basically, if you develop both routes, each one will only be about half an update. Since there is almost zero overlap between harem and NTR fans, both sides are going to complain about the low amount of content for their route per update. By trying to appeal to both audiences, you'll only end up disappointing all of your players.

I don't think any game has ever managed to combine NTR and harem(or just romance) without at least some bleed-through. Renpy makes it rather difficult to completely separate two stories in one game. Anytime the two routes share any common dialogue, bits and pieces of both routes are going to bleed into the narrative, which will effectively ruin both routes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you for the share. I hope this time it stays;). About the error Bob69 shall I make new link with the fix?? It will take a bit time as I am not at home now. But if needed I can arrange that. Hope everyone enjoys the game. Thanks Mister Player for the share.
Just upload it to Mega again. Click bottom left on the main posts "Report" button and post the Mega link(s) into the more information box. Also add an changelog.
This rule?
View attachment 3509974

I'm used to R7 denial, but how in tarnation can a game break R1?
Wrong rules. Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29].

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
The game seem interesting but i think the Dev need to look to fix the display resolution for the game's characters, every one of them is wrongly scaled making them looking compressed & very out of space with the background.

Sep 27, 2023
I get that the dev is new to making a VN but the mother needs to not look like Eric Stolz from the movie Mask and a bit more hotter to actually want us to pursue her. Also he needs to better distinguish how the MC wants to call his mother because the girlfriend is calling her mother also and it seems awkward when they arent engaged or married.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, Belzeebub should think long and hard about this decision. Trying to appeal to both NTR and harem fans almost never works out. The main problem is that harems rely on absolute, unshakable trust and devotion. Most harem fans will be unwilling to play a game in which the possibility of an LI being with someone else exists. Even if it's 100% avoidable, just knowing that an LI would be willing to cheat on MC if the wrong choices are made, is enough to turn off most harem fans.

Also, having both routes means dividing development time between them. Basically, if you develop both routes, each one will only be about half an update. Since there is almost zero overlap between harem and NTR fans, both sides are going to complain about the low amount of content for their route per update. By trying to appeal to both audiences, you'll only end up disappointing all of your players.

I don't think any game has ever managed to combine NTR and harem(or just romance) without at least some bleed-through. Renpy makes it rather difficult to completely separate two stories in one game. Anytime the two routes share any common dialogue, bits and pieces of both routes are going to bleed into the narrative, which will effectively ruin both routes.

dont worry. harem funs are pretty much gone by now, so dev should just go full ntr and be done with it. at least one group will be happy. which..is..not what they want? I suppose? :unsure:

Im out.

FIRMA-TROLL.png

Feb 20, 2024

Damn well said and absolutely true.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What the fuck... this has to be, and I mean by a LONG way, the worst looking characters I have EVER seen
Do not overindulge in mind altering drugs people

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote