4.60 star(s) 305 Votes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yall are actually wild and i'll never understand how anyone likes Jaye. From the first moment she brought that dude onto the boat for you to take care of i was out, completely out and was like Nah bitch that's your problem you deal with it.

Every other girl was better then her even side ones like Tara, Linda and Erica. Thankfully Mallory is a sweetheart and the best love interest.

Reactions: Milton749

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yall are actually wild and i'll never understand how anyone likes Jaye. From the first moment she brought that dude onto the boat for you to take care of i was out, completely out and was like Nah bitch that's your problem you deal with it.

Every other girl was better then her even side ones like Tara, Linda and Erica.
To each their own.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yall are actually wild and i'll never understand how anyone likes Jaye.
You strike me as the kind of person who's also never understood the sheer cathartic pleasure of a proper hatefuck, either. That's not a criticism, it's just one of those things. Some people get it and understand, and others have never had the experience, so it remains alien.

• Haha
Reactions: Malicre

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Every other girl was better then her even side ones like Tara, Linda and Erica. Thankfully Mallory is a sweetheart and the best love interest.
100% agree - Team Mallory all the way!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

That is a surprising take imo, if you take into consideration Mallory was literally the only character to approach Alex with ulterior motives in mind. Thankfully she comes clean really fast about her goals and the reason she sought him out. Had that taken just a little longer and she would be instantly on my shitlist.

That said, I like Mallory but never, ever, in a million years as a possible love interest. Her banter with the MC is great but not enough to elevate her from the friendzone. I put her on the same level as Erica, Linda, Lisa, Bianca, Fiona, Tanaka etc.

My top 3 are Tara, Amanda and Jaye. I like the entire cast. The devs did an amazing job creating an interesting and likeable group of characters but only these 3 would be possible LI's for me personally.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You strike me as the kind of person who's also never understood the sheer cathartic pleasure of a proper hatefuck, either. That's not a criticism, it's just one of those things. Some people get it and understand, and others have never had the experience, so it remains alien.
I wish I didn't know what you are talking about, so I don't know if I am fortunate or unfortunate to have the experience from which I harvested this knowledge :LOL:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
My top 3 are Tara, Amanda and Jaye. I like the entire cast. The devs did an amazing job creating an interesting and likeable group of characters but only these 3 would be possible LI's for me personally.
I do wish Tara had more interactions, she's obviously still wanting to be involved. Maybe a good ol' throuple ending incoming, eh? Second favorite has to be Rikki. If she were to ever make a return, it'd be interesting to see how she acts around Jaye and them and how fast Jaye or Mallory figures out you popped her cherry. And to finish out the podium, it's a tie between Lisa and Rinko. That's right, neither main LI makes the list! Jaye is alright, but some reason I don't care that much about their relationship. It's cute when it's cute, but that alone doesn't make me invested. And I don't think I ever considered doing a Mal route. Though I might in the future if I can get Amanda involved. Nothing against Stone Fox, but this is a rare "love interests don't interest me, how's it popping side ladies?"

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes