• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yall are actually wild and i'll never understand how anyone likes Jaye. From the first moment she brought that dude onto the boat for you to take care of i was out, completely out and was like Nah bitch that's your problem you deal with it.

Every other girl was better then her even side ones like Tara, Linda and Erica. Thankfully Mallory is a sweetheart and the best love interest.
Easy for me the chemistry between Jaye is amazing as well it's probably one of the most romantic love stories ive seen in an AVN. So it's easy to overlook small minor things like that or other things she may do that I don't like. That and well with the backstory that was told to us before that point ( unless im misremembering) I feel like that one interaction would of been way too quick to judge her when for the most part the entire backstory was amazing.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I do wish Tara had more interactions, she's obviously still wanting to be involved. Maybe a good ol' throuple ending incoming, eh? Second favorite has to be Rikki. If she were to ever make a return, it'd be interesting to see how she acts around Jaye and them and how fast Jaye or Mallory figures out you popped her cherry. And to finish out the podium, it's a tie between Lisa and Rinko. That's right, neither main LI makes the list! Jaye is alright, but some reason I don't care that much about their relationship. It's cute when it's cute, but that alone doesn't make me invested. And I don't think I ever considered doing a Mal route. Though I might in the future if I can get Amanda involved. Nothing against Stone Fox, but this is a rare "love interests don't interest me, how's it popping side ladies?"
To be fair they have been setting up a Mallory/Amanda throuple for awhile. If i remember correctly you have to specifically say "No" when asked for that route to close.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I started going through the story recently. Overall this is one of the strongest games of its kind. What immediately caught my eye were some inconsistencies. Lots of plot holes.
Before meeting with the lawyer for property division, the player is not given any idea that the MC family was very rich. Where did the trust fund from which the money for travel come from? The children seemed to have no idea what their parents were doing or what the approximate size of their business was.
I also still don't understand Tara's motivation. Why did she seduce MC?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I started going through the story recently. What immediately caught my eye were some inconsistencies. Lots of plot holes.
Before meeting with the lawyer for property division, the player is not given any idea that the MC family was very rich. Where did the trust fund from which the money for travel come from? The children seemed to have no idea what their parents were doing or what the approximate size of their business was.
I also still don't understand Tara's motivation. Why did she seduce MC?
we know early on that MC's mother Sara is a big shot where she works. not much space is given in the part about the protagonists' childhood to their parents' work, but who at that age cares how much their parents earn?

Tara is interested in MC but would never make a move with him because she knows about Jaye's feelings, and at that moment she thinks that holding MC accountable for how he also feels about his sister, through a kind of roleplay, makes him give up on leaving. in this way she scratches an itch and tries to work things out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Easy for me the chemistry between Jaye is amazing as well it's probably one of the most romantic love stories ive seen in an AVN. So it's easy to overlook small minor things like that or other things she may do that I don't like. That and well with the backstory that was told to us before that point ( unless im misremembering) I feel like that one interaction would of been way too quick to judge her when for the most part the entire backstory was amazing.
to consider it the best romantic story, or at least a very good one, in my opinion completely misses why Jaye is in love with MC.

ok, they get along really well as kids, then for 10 years they basically don't talk to each other because of a misunderstanding, limiting their interactions to a few skirmishes. then there's the Cristian episode resulting in a big fight at the prom party, and at that point for 5 years they completely cut off all relationship.

And yet she is so in love with him.

if Jaye were ugly she would be an alternate version of “baby reindeer” :rolleyes:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think another reason people like Jayes love story is also because it spans outside of Chasing Sunset. Her love and loss for her brother has transcended to other games. Leap of Faith dealing with the death of her parents and her brother not being there. Summer Scent meeting people that have the same forbidden love. So her love story wasn't just a stand still love it was spread around.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I think another reason people like Jayes love story is also because it spans outside of Chasing Sunset. Her love and loss for her brother has transcended to other games. Leap of Faith dealing with the death of her parents and her brother not being there. Summer Scent meeting people that have the same forbidden love. So her love story wasn't just a stand still love it was spread around.
I didn’t know that there were other games with characters from “Chasing Sunsets”. Which for example? Is it worth going through them?

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I didn’t know that there were other games with characters from “Chasing Sunsets”. Which for example? Is it worth going through them?
There are cameos, or short scenes in Summer Scent and Leap of Faith as mentioned above, also in Artemis. I think there may have been one or two other games as well.
I'd say all these are generally considered very good games, especially Leap of Faith.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There are back and forth cameos. For example jaye calls a girl on the phone regarding her and the MCs situation she said she was there with her jack. That is the couple with the forbidden love from Summer Scent.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
to consider it the best romantic story, or at least a very good one, in my opinion completely misses why Jaye is in love with MC.

ok, they get along really well as kids, then for 10 years they basically don't talk to each other because of a misunderstanding, limiting their interactions to a few skirmishes. then there's the Cristian episode resulting in a big fight at the prom party, and at that point for 5 years they completely cut off all relationship.

And yet she is so in love with him.

if Jaye were ugly she would be an alternate version of “baby reindeer” :rolleyes:
that's why I personally consider it the best romantic story ive seen in an AVN. It's cute and sweet when they are kids then when they go no contact it's sad as hell to me. Considering how we know they love one another and to lose 10 precious years with one another is pretty damn sad to me. Then when they reunite I cant help but root for them. On top of all that their chemistry and banter with one another is simply amazing to me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that's why I personally consider it the best romantic story ive seen in an AVN. It's cute and sweet when they are kids then when they go no contact it's sad as hell to me. Considering how we know they love one another and to lose 10 precious years with one another is pretty damn sad to me. Then when they reunite I cant help but root for them. On top of all that their chemistry and banter with one another is simply amazing to me.
we have a quite different idea of romance.

I like the game to give me time to figure out “why” I should reciprocate a feeling.

with Mallory, in a mundane way with the cliché of the beautiful girl who feels ugly, even a monster, it happens, with Jaye it's all pretty one-sided, in the first part I have to have the Shaolin patience to put up with her mood swings and trials, and soon after we move on to promises of eternal love beyond prejudice and taboos

okay, Jaye is beautiful (but it's not like there are a lot of ugly girls in AVNs who don't deserve a bang), but that's not exactly romance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But what if I want to stay with Lisa? :FacePalm:
This game desperately needs an alternate reality spinoff.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
okay, Jaye is beautiful (but it's not like there are a lot of ugly girls in AVNs who don't deserve a bang), but that's not exactly romance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She is the best girl and that's all that matters. :WeSmart::Kappa:

Maybe there will be in the new game with another MC, we'll see
Watch as my boi Stoya writes endings with Lisa and Tara. :cautious::Kappa:

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I'm through chapter 6 and my head is a mess. The biggest problem of the game is the dialogue in which the characters constantly (or rather, almost always with rare exceptions) do not finish speaking, speaking in sarcasm and idioms that not everyone understands.
As a result, I was never able to understand which of the women was genetically related to whom. First, Amanda tells Mallory that according to Sarah's files, there is one child conceived with the help of Pregnya and a donor egg. It was previously said that Mallory is a genetic copy of Sarah. So Devon has already implanted the same egg into his wife?
We are also shown a scene where Sarah and her husband say “your sister is more than a miracle” (or something like that). At the same time, they are alone. Who is Jay's sister? Then at the briefing Jay finds out the truth, she runs away and the player is again not given an answer who Jay is.
Mallory is Sarah's clone. Otherwise, I am completely confused about which of the girls is genetically related to whom and what Devon did.
Please clarify.

Reactions: Schattenlust

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm through chapter 6 and my head is a mess. The biggest problem of the game is the dialogue in which the characters constantly (or rather, almost always with rare exceptions) do not finish speaking, speaking in sarcasm and idioms that not everyone understands.
As a result, I was never able to understand which of the women was genetically related to whom. First, Amanda tells Mallory that according to Sarah's files, there is one child conceived with the help of Pregnya and a donor egg. It was previously said that Mallory is a genetic copy of Sarah. So Devon has already implanted the same egg into his wife?
We are also shown a scene where Sarah and her husband say “your sister is more than a miracle” (or something like that). At the same time, they are alone. Who is Jay's sister? Then at the briefing Jay finds out the truth, she runs away and the player is again not given an answer who Jay is.
Mallory is Sarah's clone. Otherwise, I am completely confused about which of the girls is genetically related to whom and what Devon did.
Please clarify.
The epilogue in the last update very subtly explains it. Obviously they can't outright say it because Patreon rules, but the hint is there.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes