4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

1716014180352.png

And I'm not just talking about for the lucky bastard behind Mallory!

We apologize for the quiet out of Kentyrr and I, as we've waded through some challenging artwork and bug fixes.

That said, we're fully in the integration phase of chapter development where artwork, music, sound, and features come together to create a beta build.

While we don't have an anticipated release date yet, we are quickly closing in on our target, and as you know, our intent is to get the final chapter out in 2024.

We're looking forward to putting the finishing touches on this denouement with our main girls, and setting the stage for the story's ending.

Chapter 9 has really put Kent through the wringer as I've asked more of him than ever before. Sometimes the small details. I won't spend too much time on this topic, but I'll just leave this meme here:

Kentyrr has a long-planned trip coming up in two weeks which will cause a small delay in pending artwork, but nothing likely to effect our timeline as I have plenty of coding, bug fixing, and path testing to do while he's out of pocket.

With the termination of our alternate hosting service WeTransfer, we will have our alternate hosting service up and running this weekend. We've opted to go with GoFile, which should be helpful to those with 5GB daily Mega limits.

Other than that, things have been pretty smooth sailing. My dev box is humming away every night with new art, and we've begun finalizing animations.

As soon as I have a beta build in hand, I'll announce it here, and as always release should follow within a week or so of that. I will be more comfortable setting a target date for the update in my next post.

This has been a hugely rewarding learning experience for both Kentyrr and I. As excited as we are to finish up Chasing Sunsets and begin Firebreak, you never forget your first time.

Right Jaye?​

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 3645744

We apologize for the quiet out of Kentyrr and I, as we've waded through some challenging artwork and bug fixes.

That said, we're fully in the integration phase of chapter development where artwork, music, sound, and features come together to create a beta build.

While we don't have an anticipated release date yet, we are quickly closing in on our target, and as you know, our intent is to get the final chapter out in 2024.

We're looking forward to putting the finishing touches on this denouement with our main girls, and setting the stage for the story's ending.

Chapter 9 has really put Kent through the wringer as I've asked more of him than ever before. Sometimes the small details. I won't spend too much time on this topic, but I'll just leave this meme here:

Kentyrr has a long-planned trip coming up in two weeks which will cause a small delay in pending artwork, but nothing likely to effect our timeline as I have plenty of coding, bug fixing, and path testing to do while he's out of pocket.

With the termination of our alternate hosting service WeTransfer, we will have our alternate hosting service up and running this weekend. We've opted to go with GoFile, which should be helpful to those with 5GB daily Mega limits.

Other than that, things have been pretty smooth sailing. My dev box is humming away every night with new art, and we've begun finalizing animations.

As soon as I have a beta build in hand, I'll announce it here, and as always release should follow within a week or so of that. I will be more comfortable setting a target date for the update in my next post.

This has been a hugely rewarding learning experience for both Kentyrr and I. As excited as we are to finish up Chasing Sunsets and begin Firebreak, you never forget your first time.

Right Jaye?​
How to not hype up your upcoming update: Use Mallory as a preview instead of Jaye. :cautious: :Kappa:

randomabccab

Mar 23, 2022
Is this a bug or are there actually not any music in many of the places in multiple chapters. It really takes you out of the moment due to the utter silence. I see that there are 133 music files in the game, wonder if all of them were actually used.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3645744

Right Jaye?​
I haven't played for a long time, it's time to catch up! :coffee: :HideThePain:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Finally bit the bullet and started my replays after the 0.8 RenPy change that borked my saves. Turns out I can't fast forward, either, because the borking doesn't allow the perm to recognize I've been there, done that, or so it seems... Guess I get the pleasure of a week or three of CS while I redo all of my paths! Yea! :cautious:

Well, at least I'll be reminded of things I might have forgotten... Maybe I'll pick up on things I didn't notice and find my three missing accomplishments through Chapter 6...

Reactions: Grif1001
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes