4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm through chapter 6 and my head is a mess. The biggest problem of the game is the dialogue in which the characters constantly (or rather, almost always with rare exceptions) do not finish speaking, speaking in sarcasm and idioms that not everyone understands.
As a result, I was never able to understand which of the women was genetically related to whom. First, Amanda tells Mallory that according to Sarah's files, there is one child conceived with the help of Pregnya and a donor egg. It was previously said that Mallory is a genetic copy of Sarah. So Devon has already implanted the same egg into his wife?
We are also shown a scene where Sarah and her husband say “your sister is more than a miracle” (or something like that). At the same time, they are alone. Who is Jay's sister? Then at the briefing Jay finds out the truth, she runs away and the player is again not given an answer who Jay is.
Mallory is Sarah's clone. Otherwise, I am completely confused about which of the girls is genetically related to whom and what Devon did.
Please clarify.
The epilogue in the last update very subtly explains it. Obviously they can't outright say it because Patreon rules, but the hint is there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The epilogue in the last update very subtly explains it. Obviously they can't outright say it because Patreon rules, but the hint is there.
At the beginning
"MC and Jaye have no blood ties."
Ok

"No, wait. Actually Jaye is genetically the daughter/clone of MC's mother."
Weird, but okay

"Wait, wait!!! We verified, they are not genetically related"
Ahahah!!! Come on that's better

A moment later...
"Maybe the tests are wrong"
Whatever, make up your minds though, that already nobody cares but like this....

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
At the beginning
"MC and Jaye have no blood ties."
Ok

"No, wait. Actually Jaye is genetically the daughter/clone of MC's mother."
Weird, but okay

"Wait, wait!!! We verified, they are not genetically related"
Ahahah!!! Come on that's better

A moment later...
"Maybe the tests are wrong"
Whatever, make up your minds though, that already nobody cares but like this....
The tests aren't wrong though, the lab workers mix up the samples and run the wrong sample for Jaye's test since they are in a hurry to grab drinks and run the other sample which also has the J.C letters on it. They don't say it outright, because it will be breaking Patreon's rules, but they imply it in their own way.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The tests aren't wrong though, the lab workers mix up the samples and run the wrong sample for Jaye's test since they are in a hurry to grab drinks and run the other sample which also has the J.C letters on it. They don't say it outright, because it will be breaking Patreon's rules, but they imply it in their own way.
That scene means absolutely little because we don't know who they were testing. Once you mix up the samples, anything can happen.

Most importantly: who gives a damn? With one chapter to go...

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That scene means absolutely little because we don't know who they were testing. Once you mix up the samples, anything can happen.

Most importantly: who gives a damn? With one chapter to go...
One sample was Jaye's that's why she says the test came back negative, but the epilogue shows that the samples got mixed up during testing. Homie, your reading comprehension gets worse with each day. :rolleyes:

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Chapter 7. Jay and Mallory are sitting on a bench. Jay say "you never knew my mom....but if you did, i think you'd be proud to know that she lives on in you"
SHE LIVES ON IN YOU.......WTF?
Now my brain is completely broken... if Mallory is Sarah's clone, but at the same time she is also Jay's deceased biological mother, then it turns out... Jay's mother and Sarah are the same person? How is this possible??? Or am I stupid and don't understand something?

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I'm through chapter 6 and my head is a mess. The biggest problem of the game is the dialogue in which the characters constantly (or rather, almost always with rare exceptions) do not finish speaking, speaking in sarcasm and idioms that not everyone understands.
As a result, I was never able to understand which of the women was genetically related to whom. First, Amanda tells Mallory that according to Sarah's files, there is one child conceived with the help of Pregnya and a donor egg. It was previously said that Mallory is a genetic copy of Sarah. So Devon has already implanted the same egg into his wife?
We are also shown a scene where Sarah and her husband say “your sister is more than a miracle” (or something like that). At the same time, they are alone. Who is Jay's sister? Then at the briefing Jay finds out the truth, she runs away and the player is again not given an answer who Jay is.
Mallory is Sarah's clone. Otherwise, I am completely confused about which of the girls is genetically related to whom and what Devon did.
Please clarify.
The confusion about who is blood related to who is actually the point, it's an ongoing plotline that hasn't been resolved yet. When MC and Jaye's mother was talking about a sister, she was talking TO the MC ABOUT Jaye.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The confusion about who is blood related to who is actually the point, it's an ongoing plotline that hasn't been resolved yet. When MC and Jaye's mother was talking about a sister, she was talking TO the MC ABOUT Jaye.
From what i can recall wasn't it stated that Mallory is technically his aunt? And also he said he was fine keeping the relationship going since they met before finding that out.

I'll have to replay the game eventually to remember what was actually said.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
From what i can recall wasn't it stated that Mallory is technically his aunt? And also he said he was fine keeping the relationship going since they met before finding that out.

I'll have to replay the game eventually to remember what was actually said.
mallory is not his aunt. She is a form of genetic engineering(really confusing form of cloning)of his mother.

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes