• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho, this is a bit off-topic but I ask you in case it is something easy to do. As an expert in modifying games in Renpy, do you know how to disable the autosave? Maybe with a command by running the console (Shift+O)? :unsure:
BaDIK has it in its options, but with a simple command or modifying a line of text I'll be satisfied.
Thanks very much (y).
RenPy has a master (parent) config variable being:
config.has_autosave
If true (its always default value in RenPy), the game will autosave.
If false, no autosaving will occur.
So, console one would command: config.has_autosave = False to turn it Off.

With those facts outlined, I don't personally recommend it being set to Off as it then serves no purpose since the "Auto" page of the Save/Load screen cannot be used in any other way so there's nothing to gain imho.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
With those facts outlined, I don't personally recommend it being set to Off as it then serves no purpose since the "Auto" page of the Save/Load screen cannot be used in any other way so there's nothing to gain imho.
I always have it enabled, it's a drastic measure exclusive to this game where I can't switch to ANGLE rendering because there are some parts where there's a code error.
Thank you (y).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So you got any tricks here mate, or do we need to restart to get saves to carry over for season 2?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes